34 (Nsfw warning)

I continued to gently kiss his soft dreamy lips as I slowly slid his bathrobe off and lured him closer to me, wriggling around him like a snake. I untied my silky kimono belt and exposed my bare skin as I climbed on him and let his hands explore my body, feeling his dick push up against my thighs.

I sat on top of his crotch and ground on his lap as he teased my clit with his finger before shoving it inside with a loud clicky noise that rang out as his finger penetrated inside me. I suppressed my moans into my arm as his hand creeped down to my thighs and started gently massaging them. He pressed me closer and licked my neck with the tip of his wet tongue that traced up more and more within each second before he reached my mouth and pulled me into one deep sloppy kiss.

He leaned up against the spacious couch with me in his lap and passionately kissed me as his fingers slid through my folds and constantly brushed against my clit. He was so consumed by temptation that he abruptly tipped me over on my back and hovered over me, lustfully glaring into my eyes. He explored me once more, sliding his hands lower and lower as his head descended down to his moist fingers and he sniffed every inch of my body, thriving off of the faded vanilla scent that remained on my skin.

"Aww.. How sweet of you, making your way for me?~" He flirtatiously asked with a smirk on his face as he reached my lower area and stared up at me when I revealed my soaking wet pussy by moving away my thigh that was blocking the way.

He groped my inner thigh and I rolled my eyes from pleasure when his hands slid across my pussy and a tiny drop of saliva that cooled down in a millisecond plopped onto my clit. I felt his tongue slowly penetrate inside me and I became a moaning mess in an instant as he ardently started eating me out. He moaned into my pussy as his tongue kept thrusting in and out of me, and the only noises that were heard were my loud whimpers and Enmu's soft whines.

I stroked his delicate hair and forced his head to stay down there until I came, and as he kept making attempts to gasp for air, I pushed him back and wildly blushed from the surge of excitement when he made his little devastated moans. I eventually let go of his head and let him do it his way for the time being. I knew I was going to cum soon as a long stretchy moan erupted out of my mouth and I grabbed his hand and dug my sharp nails into his skin.

"Oh..?~ Looks like you're gonna cum any second...~ How about I...~" He cut off his sentence as he licked his lips and dragged his nails along my sensitive thighs, which caused me to throw my head back and scream while cumming all over his face in no time.

"Awh...~ Look at the mess you made...~" He whined as he took the hot sticky substance off his face and shoved it in his mouth, along with the blood seeping out of my thigh.

He left me laying on the couch with a bloody thigh as he went over to the bathroom and brought back our clean fresh clothes. He started buttoning his snow white shirt and pulling back his grey pinstripe pants on, buckling up his belt as i stared into the ceiling and recovered my breath.

"Sorry I didn't get to please you today.." I mumbled, still motionlessly laying in an untied short kimono with my body fully exposed.

"Oh don't be my dear~ You've already pleased me by allowing me to see your bare skin..~ But you can satisfy me more next time~" He said before leaning down and pressing our lips together, forming a good ten second long kiss that was intoxicating to the core as he stopped buttoning up his coat midway.

I stood up and slipped my underwear back on, replacing the silk kimono with my usual clothes. I tucked in my shirt into my pants, and just as I reached to fix up my collar, I found myself in the infinity fortress with a blink of an eye, without making my appearance fully on fleek.

What's going on... Why were we summoned without any warnings? And why were only the lower moons summoned? This happened quite rarely...

I looked around in confusion while holding Enmu's sleeve until Master Kibutsuji appeared, and a sudden force knocked everyone down to the ground, making us bow. He started his speech off by chastising everyone for being useless and weak, except for Enmu and I.

"Take an example from them. They have proven themselves that they're worthy of my blood on a previous mission with the upper moons. They deserve a higher rank." Muzan pointed at us as everyone's eyes instantly averted in our direction with mild jealousy and fear.

Both Enmu and I were sincerely happy from such words coming from Master, but we've decided to express our pleasure with a simple smile, which deep down was full of pride and confidence. After a few seconds of pure heaven, everyone paid their attention back to Muzan, while I felt one last gaze on me... And it wasn't Enmu nor Muzan. I peeked around with the corners of my eyes and spotted Rui still glancing in my direction...

That corrosive stare made me feel somewhat uneasy. It felt so... strange for no reason at all.

As Master Kibutsuji calmed down and assigned everyone a task to kill at least five demon slayers of any ranks, he praised us two once more and let us skip a mission due to the last assignment with the Upper moons. He clicked his fingers, signalling Nakime to teleport him a way, and vanished in an instant, leaving all of us in the fortress. Rui continued peering through my soul as he slowly walked up to me from the side as Muzan left.

...

"Enmu." His low gentle voice rang out.

"Give me your girlfriend. She's perfect for the role of my sister in my family." He continued as he reached his hands out to me.

"Are you tired of living? I won't give her to you." Enmu snapped back as he instantly embraced me.

"Rui... Why are you only asking about this now..?" I questioned as I placed my hand onto Enmu's shoulder, trying to get away from Rui.

"Because I noticed your relationship with Enmu. You're always there for him. You love him. You treat him well. You care about him. I always witness you two together, and I'm jealous of your bond. How about you do all those same things to me and join my family, and I'll do anything you want in return."

"Rui.. I won't join your family. But I can spend some time with you if you wish." I expressionlessly answered as I felt Enmu tense up and press me closer to his chest.

"Then I'll be with you. For your safety." He said as he watched Rui come up to Nakime and turn his head over to us before we found ourselves in a dark forest.

Rui was with us. He took my hand and led me somewhere.

"Come along, I'll show you my home." Rui said as he trailed in front of us, later taking my hand his and leading us me somewhere in the depths of the thick green forest.

Enmu walked next to me, holding onto my arm as Rui quietly continued moving further and further, until a dark, abandoned-looking building peeked through the tough tree branches. The building looked so unstable, as if it was going to collapse the moment my foot would meet the porch.

"Would it be alright if I went exploring your house myself..?" I insecurely questioned Rui as he kept holding onto my hand without any thoughts of letting go.

...

"Fine." He replied with a tint of annoyance in his tone.

"Wait no- I'm not letting you go on your own." Enmu interfered.

"She'll be fine." Rui calmly said as he turned around and walked over to Enmu after when I stepped on the steps of the wooden porch.

His cold demeanour really creeped me out sometimes, even more than Master's... He was only a Lower moon 5, but he seemed so strong and indestructible, that it made me feel like any unnecessary word or action will result in him loosing control. My opinions on this sweet yet heartless boy overfilled my head as I climbed around the house, which in some areas seemed so cramped, that it was terribly tricky to get through.

I looked around certain rooms, hoping to find someone I could possibly have a word with about what they feel about Rui, until I heard someone crying. The high pitched female voice that rang out in the corridors sounded so vulnerable, that it intrigued me without a doubt, and I went off searching where the cry escaped from.