25

We didn't deal with the slayers for a long time, they were pretty inexperienced, so it was easy for us to take them out. Douma's blood demon art was actually very impressive and beautiful, it was almost like a whole performance when he protected me from the demon slayers when they got too close to me.

I quickly brought myself to my senses when we left a bunch of corpses on the ground, and after catching my breath, I wanted to go further into the forest, but suddenly I felt myself lift off from the ground, as if someone took me in their arms and held me above the surface.

"Douma, didn't you promise me you won't touch me. Why are you sticking to me. I have a boyfriend."

"Awh.. Please give me a chance, I won't harm you, I just want to hold you close to me for a few minutes. Your warmth against my skin feels so pleasing...~" He calmly whispered as he sat down and placed me in his lap.

"No no no no no... Please, just let me go..."

"Pleeeease... Just for a bit..." He mewled, staring at me with those wide heavenly eyes.

I didn't know what to do at this point, he simply was too stubborn and wouldn't let go, I had no choice, so I just glanced at his iridescent eyes, that were quite ravishing...

"Fine. But just this once." I growled as he hugged me tighter, squealing from the fact that I actually gave him permission to do this.

...

It's been almost two minutes since he held me in his embrace, he gently tilted his body from side to side, trying to pacify and get me used to his touch.

"Douma. We should continue with the mission. Master won't be satisfied with your actions." I said as he let go of me, but gently cupped my checks with his freezing cold hands and left a small kiss on my nose.

"D-Douma!! What the fuck do you think you're doing..." I madly stuttered as a blush burst out on my face.

"What?~ Don't tell me you didn't like it..~"

"No, I didn't like that at all. What if Enmu will find out."

"Oh don't worry, he won't~" He unsuccessfully "reassured" me as he reached his hand out to pat my shoulder, but I knocked it away from me. 

Just why did I agree to work with this fucker...

"... I'll make you mine...~" He quietly whispered.

Oh no you won't.

No.

"If you touch me once again, you're dead. I'll tear you to shreds." 

"Oh, is that so dear?~" He giggled as I stopped in the middle of the woods, facing him with a noticeably annoyed expression on my face.

"Shut up. You and Enmu annoyed me enough when you argued over me. You know damn well that I love Enmu, so stop trying to get me away from him. Besides we're on a mission right now. If we fail, we're going to be killed, so just follow me in silence, we're getting closer to a bunch of these weaklings again."

I calmly continued walking straight and focused on my senses, trying to locate the slayers while Douma fanned himself, trying to hide his little whimpers from seeing me in such state.