"Ehhh? You do have a special friend, that's kind of unexpected." Ashido's reply made Sero snicker. "You won't believe how close the three are, we actually met them yesterday. And dude, Todou-san is determined to be with them!"

"You won't mean, that 'Todou' girl would study here?" Ochako butted in, curiously looking at Sero and Ako's face.

"Right on point! She says she would study here so she could be together with Koharu-chan, and Saotome-san!"

"Oh my, that's really cute!"

Ako had a very annoyed expression, but she's somehow blushing. "Well, she's practically my family." After that, she walked away from the group and walked towards her desk.

Meanwhile, Koharu were being bombarded of questions by Midoriya - regarding of her quirk, that is.

"What does it do?!"

"How do you control it?"

"How many can you do with that quirk?"

"Does it also affect you?"

Such questions like that were left unanswered by a stunned Koharu, just waiting for Midoriya to finish his rambles. Seeing him like this, kind of unnerved Koharu - slowly creeping away from Midoriya while he's still in his nerd mode.

'I'm out here.' She doesn't want to deal with this, she could accidentally reveal some secrets after all. She doesn't want to unleash Ako's beast mode.

"Oi, Koharu! Let's hang out again some time!" Kaminari slipped his hand on her shoulder and grinned, "We're going to the arcade after school. Wanna come with us?" He said while pointing at Sero, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Ashido.

Koharu pondered for a while. If Kirishima is going, it's going to be fun that's for sure. But she needs to investigate, like what Ako had tasked her to do. What to do?

"Uhm I'm -"

"Sure, you guys bring Koharu later. You all better take care of her, got that?" Ako cutted her and agreed in her place, since Ako knew that Koharu is very obedient and kind - she knows that she's going to do her responsibility first. But Ako still wants Koharu to have fun, not to he stressed and lonely in this world.

Koharu looked at Ako, "Is it really okay?" Ako only grinned at her.

"We'll take care of her Saotome! Leave it to us!" Kirishima assured, showing his shark teeth. It's not like Ako doesn't trust them, she's just worried for Koharu's safety - since she could be easily deceived.

Focusing her attention to her notebook again, she noticed the bracelet which Bakugo gave her. It unknowingly brought a warm feelings in her chest, smiling softly, her fingers brushed through the bracelet - not noticing the stares of a certain person that sits not far away from her.

'Jeez, when did i start warming up to that brute?! Hmph.' Ako thought, pouting - slowly looking up, she ended up meeting the eyes of Todoroki. She froze in her spot.

'How long was he staring at me? Not gonna lie it kind of surprised me.' She shrieked in her mind, smiling awkwardly at him - but seeing his face again, reminded her of that expression when he smiled, his whole figure bathed in the sunset's light.