sorry

Santana POV 

it had been a couple days since the party and I still haven't talked about that night with her, how I remembered what I had said. I couldn't tell her, what if she doesn't remember, or worse didn't mean what she said back. It was probably the alcohol talking and I can't handle that kind of rejection. Not today, not any day. 

Things between us had been slightly tense, and I don't know why she hasn't been her usual bubbly self, she hardly looks me in the eyes. I don't know what I did and she won't talk to me about it. 

"I need to talk to you Santana." She hardly ever says my full name. 

"Oh um okay, do you want to come over tonight?" I asked. 

She looking straight into my eyes smiling for the first time in what felt like forever. I longed for that look, I would die on days she didn't smile at me. 

"Of course." She replied linking her pinky through mine and strutting to her locker. I missed this. I missed her. All of her. 

------- 

"Would you like some orange juice?" I asked pulling out two glasses. 

"Yes please San." It was like something was unspoken between us. Well I know on my end there was. I don't think I could take it anymore why was this happening to us. 

"Wanna take a nap?" I questioned giving her a small smile. Almost everyday after school Brittany would come over and we would curl up together in front of the TV, but it would always end up with her snoring. 

"Don't have to ask me twice!" She replied hastily grabbing my hand rushing us up the stairs to my bedroom. 

She plopped herself straight down nuzzling her head on my pillows. I feel different, why does this feel different, it feels different knowing what I asked her. God why did I ask her that things with never be the same. 

She turned her head facing me when she realised I hadn't laid down beside her. "Come on what are you waiting for an invitation to your own bed silly." She chuckled. 

I walked over towards her and reached the covers allowing us both to crawl underneath. We faced each other, faces only inches apart but there was still a distance between us that never used to be there. I felt my cheeks burn and my hands become shaky. 

"Don't be shy Santana." She pulled me closer to her, intertwining our legs together. I gulped as she leaned her head down toward my chest. I couldn't think straight when all I could feel was her one hand interlaced with mine and the other splaying itself over my waist. 

"Britt..." I said softly. Not waiting for a reply I needed to say this it was now or never. "I-I do remember what happened that night. I wish I didn't because now I can't stop thinking about it and im scared I have ruined everything between us because of my stupid feelings-" I was cut of by a low grumble. I lifted her chin upward to only see her peacefully asleep snoring. Great just when I get the courage to talk about my stupid feelings she's unconscious.