cleaned up

I knew she just meant it as a friend way. My friends and I at my old school would say it to each other all the time. She just must mean it like that. 

"Now how about we get you cleaned up stinky?" i pulled away from the hug and smirked at her. 

"Am I.. am I really stinky?..." she said softly with a new stream of tears running down her face. I brushed them away with my thumb cupping her cheeks so she would look at me.

"No, I was joking, you are the most wonderful smelling person in the world, you smell like rainbows and sunny days." I said with a genuine smile. She matched my smile and I found mine getting wider. 

"Is it okay if you take you're top off so I can dry it for you?" I asked concerned. I also think the alcohol was starting to hit me a bit. She nodded and reached down to the bottom of her shirt tugging it lightly upwards. I quickly turned my back to her, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything. 

"B-britt it okay here you gooo." she slurred handing me her shirt, I put the hair dryer over it still avoiding looking at her. 

*thud* *oof* 

I turned to the sound and saw Santana sitting on the floor cradling her knees. "oops." she said giggling. 

"Are you okay?" I leaned over to help her back up. This time I had to look at her. I mean I had seen her changing in the locker rooms but never this, close. I shook my head of my thoughts and hoisted her back up. 

"what's going on in that p-pretty little head of yours?" She mumbled tapping my forehead. 

"abs- I mean, abs-olutely nothing at all heh." I flushed and continued drying her top. 

"Come back I miss you." Santana started crying again. 

"You top is finally done yay let's go back out." I handed her the top and waited outside for her to get dressed. Lord knows I needed a drink after that I thought. 

"Im REaDy!" She screeched running out... still topless. 

"SANTANA get back here RIGHT NOW." I screamed after her. She just began laughing hysterically running away from me. All the sudden I felt dizzy, oh no I think all that extra alcohol finally caught up to me.

-------

Quinn POV 

I was on the dance floor with god knows who, I didn't really care to be honest I hate all these people im just tipsy and wanted to dance. I suddenly heard a screeching noise and look over to see a very topless Santana only in her bra running down the stairs with a very tired looking Brittany behind her. Isn't this a sight for sore eyes. Thank god I didn't get paired up with emotional wreck over there again. 

"Quinn I need your help p-please I feel drunk annd and Santana is crazy p- pretty please help." Brittany said shaking me frantically. Even drunk she still wants her girl safe. 

"Ugh fine sit here and don't move ill be back." I groaned and placed Brittany onto the coach next to Matt from the football team. 

"Please keep an eye on her Matt while I go get Santana please." I pleaded, he agreed.

Brittany POV

I got seated next to Matt, yes I love Matt. I really do look at him he's so handsome, and and so hot. "Heyyyy Matt..." I scrunched up his hair. 

Wow look at his lips I just want to - to 

The next thing I knew I leaned in looking for approval and then my lips were pressed against his firmly and his hands found their way into my hair. We glided our lips against each others roughly and I pushed myself closer into him. 

Quinn POV

"Santana what in gods name are you doing in there get the hell out you absolute moron." I reached out my hand helping her out from the bushes behind Pucks swimming pool. 

"NO I LIKE IT IN THERE!" She shouted at me, tugging her arm back and running inside.

"UGHHHHH" I shouted out loud. 

I leaped across the couch at her tackling her down against the couch and holding her down. 

"Santana for gods sake sit right h-" I stopped when I saw her face completely drop. she was staring intently, I followed her eyes and I saw Brittany and Matt... full on making out on the couch besides us. Shit. 

Santana started weeping and her cheeks became wet with hot tears. I cradled her stroking her hair. "Its okay, its going to be okay." I said soothingly, I didn't know what else I could possibly say. 

"AAHHH!" She screamed launching upwards and making me fall to the ground. 

"Santana what the f*ck NO!" I reached for her hand but she already made her way over to them. 

"Matt LEAVE MY GIRL!" She screeched pulling him away from her. Matt just shrugged and walked off to the pool, someone was clearly drunk also, not my best decision leaving a drunk with a drunk. 

Brittany looked up at her now and smiled softly "OoooOh hey S-San, where'd you go?" 

Brittany POV 

"Doesn't matter..." She replied standing over me. This was weird I was usually so much taller than her. "I-I uhm I WANNA kiss you." she said whispering the last part while plopping herself onto my lap. She smiled goofily once again looking up at me. 

"You-you want to kiss ME?" my eyes widened as I processed what she had just said. 

"Y-yes, more than anything." 

"I want to kiss you too..." I said, "But I can't." I looked down glumly. "As much as I want to kiss you and you are so hot I will not right now." 

"why not." She asked lowly her grip on me getting weaker. 

"Because when we kiss for the first time... I-I want it to be SPECIal!" I shouted in emphasis. My head was still spinning. 

"Oh..." was all she could muster and placed her head into my neck and after a few moments I heard a faint noise coming from her. She had her eyes closed and she was snoring. 

Quinn POV 

God wow they are so stupid, luckily the music was so loud so no one heard them but Jesus im NEVER letting them get drunk ever again.