cheerios

Santana POV

"Mija it's time to go to school." My mum said knocking furiously on my door.

"Ughhh." I groaned.

"Santana Lopez get up right now I'm going to be late otherwise!" She exclaimed as she bust right through my door.

"Damn Ma ever heard of knocking?!" I quipped, instantly regretting my tone when I saw her cross her arms over her chest. "Ugh fine I'm coming." I signed defeated. While I was usually the one who people feared, I couldn't help but shiver whenever I would receive that look from my mum.

———

I watched as he houses flew by the window, excited because today was the day that coach Sue released who made the cut for the Cheerios. Also a part of me was excited at the chance of seeing someone again. Like obviously just because she's really sweet and I could see us being really good friends.

"Bye lovely Mother, te amo." I said in my most loving tone trying my hardest to get on her good side after this morning, I honestly didn't want to take any risks. She blew me a kiss and I suddenly felt a cool hand on me shoulder shake me out of my thoughts.

"Jesus Q what the f*ck, give a girl some warning yeah!" I snarked, but she just looked at me and giggled. She's the only one who can keep up with me, and I admired it, I could be tough work.

"Come on San Cheerios squad has been released." She grabbed my arm hastily and dragged me through the halls. We were facing the piece of paper that determined our high school popularity, it was big to say the least. I could tell Quinn was nervous, and so was I.

"Do the honours please Santana." Quinn said looking straight ahead. I took a step closer and scanned my eyes down the list until I saw 'Santana Lopez and Quinn fabray' I screamed internally. I let my eyes gaze a little lower to find another name I was curious about, I smiled as I reached it, I knew she would make it.

"Soo don't leave me hanging S did we make it?!" She said after I was just staring at the page for a minute too long. I turned around slowly and hung my head low stepping back towards her.

"I'm so sorry Quinn...BUT WE MADE IT!" I started chuckling like I had just said he funniest thing ever but Quinn didn't seem to have a bar of it.

"SANTANA don't do that ever again you b*tch!" She quipped but I could see her trying to stifle a giggle as she smirked and pulled me into a hug cheering. "We actually did it, this is totally gonna be our year." She said while I nodded into her neck.

———

I felt a hard thud on my back and my Cheerios bag fell to the ground at the impact.

"What. The. Actual. F*ck." I said as I furiously turned around, with Quinn grabbing my arm to help steady myself. I was raging who thinks they can just- my thoughts stopped in their tracks as my eyes met Brittany.

"Brittany!" I said a little too excited, coughing to try to distract them from my reaction. Quinn looked at me quizzically. "Brittany I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you." I said apologetically, Quinn's look growing more confused as she knows I never apologise to anyone, ever.

"I'm sorry I get really clumsy when I'm excited." Brittany said while brushing her hand through her hair looking down at the ground. She looked so innocent.

"Excited about making it onto the Cheerios?!" I said instantly regretting knowing that much information. "I-i mean did you make it?..." trying to play it off, while Q was propped up against the door frame smirking an all knowing look.

"Yess I made it and I noticed that you both did too, congrats!" Brittany replied.

"Thanks you too." Quinn said breaking the silence that had formed between Brittany and I. "Welll this was fun but better not be late for our first training." Quinn exclaimed as she grabbed both Brittany and I and pulled us together in front of her ushering us out the door. My face went red at the contact with Brittany.

"You really got to stop bumping into me." Brittany said and nudged me on the shoulder winking. I smiled in return too flushed to think of any words.

Quinn's POV

'Wow these b*tches fruity as hell.' I thought to myself.