realisations

Santana POV 

Sweet holy hell what the f*ck. My Mexican third eye is telling me that Brittany knows a little more than I do, guess im just going to have to pull a few tricks. 

"mmh Britt Britt you in there?" I knocked on the bathroom door. 

" yes ill be out in a sec san." She replied. 

Now was my chance maybe I could tease out the answers from her. I headed over to my drawers put on my tight training shorts and tank top and splayed myself over my bed, hand resting underneath my chin waiting for her entry. 

"okay bathroom is fre- oh ah." Brittany said blushing attempting to look at everything around the room but me. It seemed to be working. 

"mm britt c'mere i miss your cuddles." I said dragging out my words slowly rubbing the space on the bed next to me. I saw her eyes trail up my legs and reach my chest to finally meet my eyes. "see something you like?" I quipped. 

"U-um im just going to um I just need to change my clothes I didn't realise how hot yo- I mean it would be." She flapped out of the room. 

I followed out and found her in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. I came behind her and slowly leaned close to her ear whispering "I know you are hiding something about last night." I grabbed her waist firmly turning her around so we met face to face. She let out a gasp at the sudden closeness as her eyes darted down to my lips then reverting back to meet my eyes. I trace my finger over her jaw "I know you are playing with me, but two can play at that game britt... NOW fess up or else." I demanded.

"I really don't know what you are talking about." She said holding down a smile. 

"So you think this is funny do you?" I furrow my eyebrows I leaning closer into her until her back meets the bench. 

"u-um no nothings funny." She replied getting redder by the minute. 

"Wrong choice." I said and she parted her lips as if she was going to say something but then she sighed. 

"Finee ill tell you." she rolled her eyes glaring.

"heh thanks so much." I exclaimed smirking. That was too easy. 

"Okay so basically I remember what happened in your room last night, and we didn't sleep together don't worry." She said with a lingering blush still on her cheeks. 

"Then WHY did we have like no clothes on huh?" I replied crossing my arms over. 

"Pfft because you're crazy that's why." She chuckled and escaped my grip slightly frowning. Why was she frowning? "Our clothes were off because you said you were hot last night and then you dared me to do a strip tease and the rest is history." I felt my cheeks get profusely hot when she said those last words. 

"Oh my god I am so sorry Britt I didn't mean to dare you to do that I don't know why I did that it was the alcohol for sure." I rambled covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. Why did I possibly ask her to do that and ugh I wish I could remember it AH NO what the hell are you thinking get your head out of the gutter Santana. I could hear her giggling, she held my hands and uncovered my face. 

"its okay I gladly did it, you know me when im drunk." She said smirking. We stayed looking at each other until she spoke up "So do you really not remember anything that happened last night?" She pursed her lips together.

"um no not really." I answered. She scrunched her lips together tighter, releasing my hands and looking down.

"I um I should probably go my family are probably wondering where I am." She softly said walking off. Her whole demeanour had just changed. 

"Bye San see you at school on Monday." She said hugging me, but it wasn't like our usual hugs, it was like she was barely holding me. 

"Wait Britt what happened? did I say something wrong? im sorry if I did, please just tell me what's up, you can talk to me you know." 

"Yes I know thank you nothing is wrong im just really hungover sorry." She said turning out the door. 

------ 

Brittany's POV 

She doesn't remember. She forgot all of it, all of what I was wanting to hear this whole time, something that meant so much, she doesn't remember. Which means she probably didn't even mean it. God how could I have been so stupid to think she wanted the same thing as I did. 

I turned on my car and drove home. 

I opened my front door not wanting to face my mom because I could feel the tears coming. 

"Brittany where are you going?! BRITT? Britt honey what's wrong." I heard my mum scream from outside my room. I slammed my door and jumping upon my bed burying my head into my pillows. 

"M-mom it hurts." I said through tears. 

"Honey what's wrong? shh." She said sitting down next to me grabbing my shoulder softly.

"Sh-she didn't remember, it didn't mean anything to her, it never did." I looked up at her then faced back into the pillow as a new stream of tears came down over my cheeks. 

"Oh honey im sorry, but I think you should talk to her, you might find a different answer." She explained pecking me on the head. "I will get you some ice cream." 

Maybe she's right I should just talk to her and ask her but how can I. She told me she doesn't remember so what good will it do, ill just end up embarrassing myself like I always do. 

----- 

Santana POV 

from fabgay: You honestly don't remember anything that happened last night?! 

to fabgay: no I don't is that such a crime

from fabgay: YES actually god you are such an idiot no wonder Brittany is upset with you jackass

to fabgay: what the hell Q cut me some damn slack what did I do now she told me herself nothing happened!

from fabgay: im never letting you drink again...use that stupid brain of yours and think woman 

to fabgay: ugh you suck just tell me.

from fabgay: night night 

UGHHH stuff her 

to britt <3: hey I miss you um sorry again if I did something 

No reply. Guess ill just go to sleep. 

"mmh I WANNA KISS YOU" the memory of me crawling into her lap appeared from last night. How she was kissing Matt, how I asked her to kiss me. 

F*UCK I ASKED BRITTANY TO KISS ME LAST NIGHT!