FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

AHHHHH I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!!! I'VE FINISHED FALLING FOR THE ENEMY! This is the most amazing and wonderful thing to happen in this entire month! I'm elated, relieved, exuberantly happy and so many more emotions. I am so glad I decided to write this book. Although the whole process wasn't silky smooth, it was worth every bit, and I am proud of my efforts. It feels like only yesterday I started writing it, but it felt like ages in between. Now though, I'm so happy I wrote it.

Well everyone, that's the end of Falling For The Enemy! Draco and Merielle have married, have a family, and are living out forever together. After all the struggles and heartaches they've been through, it's wonderful to see them both together and so in love. They both deserve their happily ever after.

I don't have any other plans for this book at the present moment, but I promise to update you if I do!! Now that Falling For The Enemy is finished, I will be working on my other Draco fanfic, Darkness Within. Please, please go read it, give it votes and leave some comments! I'd appreciate it so so much! I also have plans for other books, so I'll let you know about those when I finish Darkness Within ;)

Falling For The Enemy is the very first book I've written on Wattpad. The very first. It is also the first fanfic, and the first Draco fanfic. Basically, the first of everything. And I feel so, so elated that I've finally completed it!! It means so much to me.

I love all of you readers who've shared this incredible journey with me. I'm truly, sincerely grateful for your love and support. You all mean more to me than you know. I hope that you all are doing well and if something's wrong, well know that it WILL get better! I promise. You can always talk to me in my PMs if you want someone there to listen and give you advice. I can help you out with your book, whether it be show it love and support, proofread it, or anything else!

Love every single one of you amazing people, you deserve the world xx

Lots of Love and Best Wishes,

Maylena

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Falling for the Enemy||Draco Malfoy Love Story Fanfiction 🎉