chapter 65

This four dark brothers have seen the full wrath of hexes and although he claims to have lots battles with kenshi's grace his power isn't something that you would want to test or see.

The fact that hexes was a high level demon he was still below countless demons above him meaning that the are still much stronger and terrifying demons than hexes.

But still hexes was still a demon this four dark brothers couldn't mess with so the obeyed all of his commands and the did all of his biddings without any complain or delay at all.....

The next day when kenshi had just woken up he descovered that mikasa wasnt in bed, she woke up early to prepare him breakfast and though she wasnt even his girlfriend she was already acting like a wife.

She cooked for him...

She slept with him in the same room and on the same bed at night...

She cared for him just as much as a loving wife would care for her darling husband.....

And even occasionally kiss him from time to time....

Although mikasa never stated why she was behaving like this but the main reason was that she was slowly making him gain a little bit of interest in her just slowly and slowly....

The moment he took the elevator from the top floor of his villa all the way to the dinning he saw mikasa not dashing but taking her time to arrange breakfast on the dinning table.

As usual the hour glass shaped mikasa who was looking too busty for the apron to properly fit with a wide hip that the apron couldn't entierly cover because of her huge b*tt was carefully placing breakfast on the dinning the moment kenshi slowly walked over.

Seeing mikasa today it seems that she had even become more busty and it also seems like her h1ps had suddenly grown much bigger over night making her waist look even more thinner and smaller in size.

Seeing this totally new and improved mikasa making breakfast for him kenshi's heart was suddenly drawn towards her a little bit more than usual.
The moment she saw kenshi she dashed over and suddenly hugged him before asking if he slept well...

To her greatest surprise kenshi didnt say a thing to her but suddenly hugged her back tightly before saying that he had a nice sleep and he hope she did too..??

Mikasa was suddenly stunned because although kenshi has always been nice and kind to her he has never been this nice ever before.

And whenever she hugged him he always stands still without hugging her back but today was diffrent and he even hugged her back tightly while being more kind to her, mikasa didnt know what was going on with kenshi at this time but she didnt even care so she decided to trying k1ssing him again.

The moment she touched his face so tenderly kenshi directly turned his face towards her while he leaned forward and began to k1ss her.

Mikasa was suddenly left breathless as her heart began to beat faster and faster with kenshi's arms running up and down her back gently....

Mikasa was suddenly and instantly overjoyed as kenshi carried and picked her up and placed her on the counter while k1ssing her passionately.

Soon the both came to a sudden stop and began to laugh at how silly the just were, kenshi admitted to her that he seems to have lost control just now and mikasa only laughed the moment he said this to her but in her mind she said to him ohh kenshi....

You seem to have totally fallen for me ......

Kenshi helped her down the counter and as soon as he did mikasa led him to the dinning where the both ate and laughed loudly at how naughty the just were when suddenly the walls around them began to bleed...

The ceiling also began to bleed at this moment...

The floor caught on fire and although it didnt burn anything the floor still burnt harshly so mikasa was still able to stand on the floor.

Mikasa became scared as she looked at kenshi and asked what now ???

Kenshi said to her that an even stronger demon was about to show its self and that she has to run away like the last time.

But this time mikasa said to kenshi that she wasn't going to leave him and that if he dies here she also will die here with him.

Seeing this kenshi didn't know how to refuse as she held his arm tightly and said to him kenshi what ever happens here today i want you to know that i love you from the bottom of my heart and if i die here today i want you to always remember me and never forget me kenshi. Even if i die i will still always love you even in my next life.

Seeing mikasa cry as she kept expressing how she truly felt about him kenshi couldn't stand the thought of seeing her die or even hurt so with a sad and heavy heart he said to her mikasa.......

He couldn't say the next word so he dashed over at full speed held her up in his arms and suddenly began to k1ss her....

Mikasa could only close her eyes while crying before suddenly she couldn't feel kenshi's lips anymore and the time she opened her eyes she realized that she was back in the room at the diamond hotel where the first met. She dashed over at a speed she has never reached before and the moment she got to the door she couldn't open it because kenshi had totally cealed her in.

Mikasa broke down and cried saying...

kenshi i love you..

Kenshi i really love you .......

Kenshi you have to always come back to me....

Kenshi you must come back to me no matter what.....

Meanwhile kenshi was at his vill at this time looking at the bleeding walls and ceiling.

Looking at the burning floor when suddenly a being elevated from the ground with a smile on its face.

And the first thing it said to kenshi was....

You're lucky to have sent her away because if you hadn't i would've killed her as soon as i arrived before even talking to you....

Kenshi would clearly feel the strength of this demon and he knew he was surely going to die here today when suddenly the bleeding on the walls stopped and the burning floor suddenly died down....

Kenshi suddenly felt a pure and calm energy coming from behind him.

And when he did the person behind him said to him....

Hi kenshi......

My name is axiel.

But you may call me grace.

To....Be.....continued