chapter 5

so with the help of the police who were already at the scene the extended their search to the river, mean while standing across the street among the crowd who rushed over to withness the scene were the men who were hired by kiyoshi.

as soon as the knew that kenshi was no where to be found the hurriedly reported the situation to kiyoshi, at this time kiyoshi who was already chilling while waiting to receive the good news with mayumi by his side got a call from the same unknown number which he called earlier, with full anticipation he blurted out mayumi !!!! mayumi !!!! its been done ! its been done.!!!

mayumi couldnt hide her excitement so she jumped up at full speed and said with a loud voice, why dont you hurry up and answer the call before it ends only then did kiyoshi come back to his senses and then hurriedly smiled and said i know i know just wait i'm really anxious too i just couldnt hide my excitement just now.

after that he quickly answered the call and the moment the call was connected the other party didnt expect kiyoshi to roar saying "tell me the good news" so loudly which almost made him deaf instantly so he shouted ahhhhhh my f*çkiñg éār only then did kiyoshi realize how loud he has been and then sharply said i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm really sorry soo...??? whats the situation like ?

the other party quickly let out a soft seigh after and then he told him about kenshi who wasn't found at all, after that kiyoshi who was disappointed still said with a smile then what are you waiting for ??? Quickly extend your search to the river and you must do everything possible to find that little piglet before the police do you understand ??? The man then asured him that he and his men would do everything possible to find kenshi before the police does, immediatly after the call was ended the men all rushed out of the crowd and headed straight to the river at full speed.

After about five hours kenshi was found still floating and still unconscious, one of the men said to the other i really didnt expect us to find this kid at all and the worst part is that he didnt even drawn this weird kid managed to float for hours ahhh.!!! This is so weird, one of the men slapped his head from behind and then said you just stop talking sh*it and drag that boy into the speed boat at once.

The man didn't delay and quickly said yes yes i know i know but you dont have to slap me in the head all the time you know ?.

Kenshi was hurriedly pulled into the speed boat and after that the realized that he was still alive but was just unconsious, so the quickly reported to kiyoshi and as soon as kiyoshi learnt about the situation he once again shouted at the top of his lungs thats perfect !!!!! Thats really really perfect !!!!! I knew it ! I've always known and believed that you would find him even before the police would!!!! Hahahahahah !!!!!.

Mean while at the other end of the phone the other party was scolding at the other end, why cant you ever talk like a normal human being ????? You always find a reason to scream like a little girl who just found a frog under her bed !!!!
Why dont you have control over your own voice !!!!! ??

Must You always scream like a woman ???
Once more kiyoshi wasnt mad at him but quickly said sorry sorry I'm really sorry hehehehe, you quickly bring him to the secret location where we last met and i'll be there waiting for you hehe.