chapter 56

Mikasa was suddenly overjoyed and in an attempt to test her new ability she ran all the way to kenshi in lighting speed before suddenly hugging him tightly and then thanking him over and over again.

The reason why kenshi gave her such an ability was due to the fact that she was just a normal girl and if she keeps acompanying him to always fight demons and gifted people all the time without being able to contribute or even look out for her own self then something wrong would happen someday.

For example when she had an encounter with the ghost of her father this morning she was so defenceless to the point that she couldn't even do anything or even run away.

She had to rely on him by screaming so loudly at the top of her lungs.

Such thoughts made him grant her the ability of speed.

Moreover before she was granted that ability only kenshi would have easily survived this but now mikasa could too.

Making her so fast wasnt a mistake before most of the demons and people that they've faced all possessed diffeent abilities but the always lack speed.

This was the most perfect ability that kenshi could think of because being so fast gives her the advantage of killing the enemy before the even have the chance to react at all.

Mikasa was still hugging kenshi at this until when he said okay its time to clear all this demons out.
With a snap of his finger he made all the people currently in the neighbouring villas sleep without waking up and even those who were still awake fell asleep suddenly.

The reason for this is because he didnt want anyone freaking out at the sight of seeing demons being killed or exorcised or even just standing out side their homes so he had no choice but to make everyone in the neighbouring villas fall asleep.

Ever since he learnt that he was currently working purly on the grace of an angel and that he wasn't even close to using or unlocking his full potential and his full powers kenshi decided to use this black eyed demons as a way to kind of see what else he could do and also have some fun.

He concidered the black eyed demons who were currently outside his villa as training demons so he intended to let them all in so both he and mikasa could really get more and more used and familiar with their abilities.

Kenshi didnt intend to hold back at all because he intended to go all out even though the were just a bunch of training demons.

So he looked at mikasa and said with a smile with your speed this low class demons wont be able to touch or even see you clearly so there should not be any problems at all so instead of seeing them as a kind of threat just see them as black eyed training demons that you could easily use to get familiar with you new ability.

Mikasa was still overjoyed so she could only say with excitement ..... Yes kenshi yes...

Soon as her voice fell she reached out her hand and so she carried her katana sword and also her glock g42.

Mikasa also intended not to hold back in any way because she was fully in the mood to go all out and give it all she's got.

Soon as she geared up she said to kenshi, I'm ready...

Kenshi replied saying alright then its time to let them in so you must always remember, this are just training demons there is really no need to be scared at all.

Mikasa assured kenshi that she would always be fine and that he doesnt have to worry so much.

Kenshi breathed a sign of relief as soon as she said so because he thought to himself this girl should be able to sleep alone in her room now and not hug me to death each time she has to sleep.

Coincidentally mikasa thought almost the same thing to hereself.... No matter what new abilities you give me kenshi i will never stop sleeping with you hehehehe.....

Kenshi also decided to find out if alpha and guardian would be able to hold their own agaisnt some few black eyed demons so he decided to summon them both.

After a slight pause he said...

Alpha... Guardian... Come forth...

Suddenly both of them appeared in his room.

The moment alpha saw kenshi she ran all the way to him and then stood on two legs while licking his face, she didnt care much about mikasa because the last time she saw her kenshi told her that it wasn't time to eat her yet and because he hasnt ordered her to attack mikasa she didnt care about her at all.

Alpha was also already used to guardian because for some few hours they've been together so the only person she cared about was kenshi.

After sometime kenshi managed to calm her down before saying to mikasa who was behind him to directly open all the doors and the windows so that the demons would all be able to come in with ease.

With a sudden dash mikasa seemed not to have moved but whenwhile she had all ready ran through the entire villa unlocking before pushing each door and window in the villa completly open.

Suddenly all the black eyed demons charged into kenshi's villa at full speed running towards his direction.

Kenshi looked at guardian only to realize that such huge and terrifying demon holding a flaming sword wasn't really that scary so he decided to have it changed into a flaming spiky large hammer instead.

Soon as the all got closer and closer kenshi ordered them all to charge at the black eyed demons at once.

With out any delay mikasa dashed out heading directly towards them with the deadly combination of both her katana and glock g42, after that alpha followed mikasa at full speed too, and guardian could only take his time to walk because he was too huge and big.

The moment mikasa spotted the first demon she.......