chapter 25

As soon as the door opened a man with one hand behind is back walked in and said to kenshi, chan bao sends his regards after that he pulled a gun behind his back and then immediately aimed it at kenshi's left leg and as soon as he pulled the trigger at the sound of a bang kenshi completely vanished in front of him.

As soon as the bullet left the gun it went straight towards the sofa which was behind kenshi and forcefully penetrated it leaving just a little black dot behind.

As soon as kenshi vanished from his sight liang chen's throat suddenly became dry, he quickly tried to swallow his saliva but because of the dryness in his throat he was unable to do so.

At that moment liang chen's life suddenly flashed before his eyes after returning back to his senses he screamed d*mn it what the h*ll did chang bao ask me to kill ???

Is this a f*çkíng ghost ??

Show yourself now !

Where are you !

Come out if you aint scared of dying ?

He was totured by the thought that kenshi was behind him so he kept turning and pointing his gun at every direction and screaming at the top of his lungs.

Come out !!!

I know you can hear me !

I know you can see me !

You are watching me and i feel it !!!!

I feel you behind me !

Mean while kenshi who vanished all of a sudden ran all the way to the bathroom at full speed, he felt really pressed and really wanted to go at full speed so he decided to test his speed to know just how faster he had become and to his greatest surprise he reached the bathroom in less than half a second leaving the bullet behind.

He was astonished the moment he discovered that he could move that fast and not even at full speed.
Suddenly he heard a man screaming out side the bathroom so he decided to play a little with him before letting him go.

So at full speed he ran all the way to liang chen's back liang chen felt that something just ran past him so he shouted who the h*ll are you ??

Kenshi replied with a deep voice saying I'm a ghost who returned back to this world to fed on the wicked !!!

The moment liang heard this his knees became weak, his eyes widened, his hands lost their ability to feel, he suddenly forgot how to breath, his mouth couldnt contain his tounge any longer.

he even began to sweat seriously from his an*s which stained the brown trouser he was wearing.

The moment kenshi saw this he couldn't help but let out a loud laugh revealing his current position.
He said to liang why are you suddenly sweating from the a$$ ???

Thats so funny !!!

This should be a very serious situation considering the fact that You came all the way here to kill me but i never thought that chang bao would send me a clown who is multi-talented hahahahahha.....

Best part is that he has the ability to suddenly sweat from the a$$ when freightened.

Liang chen who wasn't speaking was extremly cold at the moment his anger over clouded his fear so he pulled the trigger with both eyes clossed.

Bang...!!!!

Liang left out a soft sigh....

and when he opened his eyes he was shocked to see that kenshi who was just laughing himself to death just now was standing infront of him with a very dry and disappointed look on his face and worst part is that kenshi seemed to have caught the bullet in mid-air.

With a thud liang chen fell to the ground and asked kenshi with a trembling voice.

how..... Ho.....how dd you do that ??

Kenshi said to him at first i wanted to just scare you a little bit and then let you run back to your boos in fright and tell him what you just withnessed but you shot me again and this time i wont let you go.

After that kenshi said softly.

ALPHA, come forth....