chapter 6

after some time the men arrived at the location and as promised kiyoshi was already waiting for them, as soon as the men all exited from the car the saw a man with a strange smiling expression on his face looking straight at them, his mouth was wide open showing all sets of yellow teeth and his lips were stretched almost from ear to ear, one of the men was shocked to see such and expression and then he said to the other men that kiyoshi looks just like the joker.

The man was slapped again from behind this time with much force which made him stagger some few steps forward before regaining his balance, this time kiyoshi came forward and said where is the little piglet ??
The men then pointed to the back sit where kenshi was.

Kenshi was already awake with a confused expression on his face, kiyoshi then asked the men to pull him out when kenshi was pulled out he immediately yelled where am i ??? And who are you ?

He looked straight at kiyoshi and said coldly i don't know you and i dont care just take me back !
Kiyoshi then asked with a puzzled look you really dont know who i am ?

Kenshi then replied saying yes i dont !!
Kiyoshi then asked again you little piglet what's your name ?

Kenshi paused slightly, and then replied i... I..... I i i really cant remember !
Kiyoshi once again screamed with joy saying wonderful !!!
This is f*cking amazing !!!!

This time the men were not affected by his scream because the were standing a bit far away from him, kiyoshi then said i think this little piggy has lost his memory hehehe ! the men hurriedly asked kiyoshi what he intends to do next, kiyoshi smiled and without saying a word to them he brought out his phone and then made a call to someone, after the called was ended he turned to the men and said i have a very good friend in china who knows china very well.

I was lucky enough to call at the right time, he just said his private jet was about to take of from japan to china but i managed to delay him for some time, so you quickly take this little piggy straight to the airport I've arranged for someone to meet you at the airport.

you must then let go of this little piglet when you get there and remember not to say a word about any of this to anyone, I've also arranged for this piglet to become a hunter as soon as he arrives at china, and as promised when the job is done you'll all get exactly what you were promised $100 million each.

The men were all happy when the heard this and then as ordered the quickly drove directly to the airport and as soon as they arrived at the airport the met two men who were standing beside a jet, the men were already arranged by hiroshi to take kenshi all the way to china.

There kenshi would be taken directly to shanghai where he would become a hunter for all his life and never return back to japan.