chapter 9

The wolf which was already in the air at that time was the alpha wolve, just few seconds before the wolf pounces on him he subconciously slapped the wolf with great force which sent the first wolf flying away from him at such a fast speed.

Kenshi was immediately stunned the moment he slapped the wolf because some seconds ago when he tried to run his legs wouldn't move at all but all of a sudden his right hand moved on its own, while he was still stunned he instantly came back to his senses and then decided to seize that opportunity to try moving his legs again, at that time not only was he able to move his legs but he was also able to run non stop inside his house at full speed.

Immediately with a bang he shut the door, The wolf which  was just sent flying to the opposite direction just now by kenshi fully regained consciousness so it charged towards the door again, with kenshi at the other side of the door trying to strongly push the door from the inside so as to keep the wolves from getting in from the outside suddenly saw about of dozen of heads forcefully poking their heads from various holes trying to bite him from diffrent angles in the broken rotten wooden door.

Immediately he let go of the door and charged towards a window at the other side of the house, he rushed over at a very high speed and as soon as he approached a reasonable distance he throw himself at the window with all his might and with all the force he thought he had.

With such speed and force He broke through the window which sent him flying out of the broken window, a total of fifteen wolves were already sniffing around in his house when suddenly the heard such a loud noice from the other side of the house, which sounded like a loud bang with the sound of glass breaking and also like a man in pain yelling f*çk..!!!! The wolves then focused their attention to the direction.

as soon as the got to the window a man was already rolling on the snow outside.

The wolves once again charged at him one more time, the moment he came to a stop he instantly got up at full speed and then he ran towards a near by tree, due to his skillfulness and experience of climbing trees he wasted so much time climbing the tree.

he was so slow as he was trying to get higher and higher before the wolves gets him and because he was so scared and because his hands were shaking non-stop he kept on falling down each time.

He tried one more time before getting hold of a high branch, the moment he did he quickly draged himself up with all his might but suddenly he felt a sharp pain coming from his right ankle.