chapter 30

After a while chang bao got a reply from his subordinate saying that the room was totally empty and also said that there was no sign of the documents any where.

Change boa was almost driven crazy at once so he shouted at him saying....

If the all walked into the room last night but never came out where will the all have gone to ??

His subordinate didnt know how to answer so he said to chang bao i i.. I. Really dont know sir.

Chang bao directly ended the call and after a while he found a contact and he immediately dailed it.

As soon as the call was connected he said calmly to the other party listen to me mikasa i need your help urgently.

A voice came from the other end of the phone saying when do you need me ?

Chang bao said to her as soon as possible.

Mikasa huriedly said I'm on my way.

Mikasa is an ex millitary veteran who served in the united states for 6 years but was suddenly discharged without any clear reason.

Some rumors circulated at that time but no one really knew the main reason why she was suddenly discharged.

Mikasa was a professional mercenary who had unmatched skills in both hand to hand combat and with melee weapons also.

Mikasa was known to be a one of a kind soldier who had fallen in love with all sorts of guns.

she was known for her large collections of varieties of guns but the also knew that what she loved most was her glock g42 hand gun because it was believed that her father had given it to her before his death.

Moreover mikasa always said the reason why she prefers a hand gun over other types is her ability to conceal the weapon making it invisible to the naked eye and also she claimed that the glock g42 is a close support hand gun which she can easily carry around even when she does not intend to use it but just in case of an emergency.

Along side her glock g43 was a ka-bar.

Ka-Bar is the contemporary popular name for the combat knife first adopted by the United States Marine Corps in November 1942 as the 1219C2 combat knife.

and
subsequently adopted by the United States Navy as the U.S. Navy utility knife, Mark 2.
The Ka-Bar is designed as a fighting/utility knife .

Its 7 inch clip point blade gives it plenty of belly for
slashing attacks and the clip point is thought to be
better for stabbing attacks as it penetrates faster
than other designs and can be removed quickly as
well.

For this reason alone mikasa always carried her ka-bar along with her glock g42 whenever she goes on a mission and her skills with both weapons were extraordinary.

In the field her stealth and her ability to attack and kill the enemy un-detected was legendary not once was she ever caught or seen by the enemy.

Chang bao knew all about her abilities to assassinate her targets in an un detected way so he decided to call her over and give her all the necessary intel on her next target whose name is....

Kenshi.