chapter 43

Kenshi and mikasa set off directly towards chang bao's personal villa and because kenshi knew that one way or another he was going to see jennifer ones again he was naturally upset and felt really disgusted for no reason at all.

On the way mikasa asked if he had made any plans or if he will need to make any special preparations but kenshi shook his head and said to her that the plan was simple because he is naturally upset about going to see jennifer the only plan was to kill and kill and kill.

Hearing him say so mikasa couldn't help but feel like this was the right time to finally get to show kenshi her full potential so she hurriedly agreed saying yes master kenshi without any delay.

Mean while back when chang bao sent the text to alfred yichen suddenly sighted him doing something really unusual so he shouted coldly you big fat worm show me your hands.

The moment Chang bao heard this he subconsciously recalled the moment yichen slapped him with so much force so he trembled all over in fright.

He had no choice but to throw the phone away from him as he turned around to show yichen his empty hands.

After seeing his empty hands yichen breathed a sigh of relief and then he odered him to sit properly without doing any side business.

At this time a woman coughed and the moment yichen heard this he walked over and with a bang she fell staright to the ground totaly dead like the others, the moment she was shot by yichen her daughter screamed at the top of her lungs mum....!!!!

Yichen didnt hesitate to pull the trigger one more time taking the life of both the mother and daughter at the spot.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Who is there said yichen.

Its kenshi said the voice.

Yichen roared if you really know whats going on in here you would never want to come in.

The voice yelled i know what exactly is going on there and still want to come in.

Yichen didn't expect the person outside the door to say this to him so he said to the voice.

Are you really in the mood to die today ?

The voice didnt reply for some few seconds before suddenly it replied saying...

Yes !

Yichen was immediately annoyed to the core so he ordered his men to quickly open the door and then drag that person in.

The moment the opened the door the men saw two people standing outside looking very calm and very well collected so the pulled them in before searching them for weapons but couldn't find even a cell phone on them.

The moment the were brought in yichen had a fixed eye on mikasa who was looking very stunning.

So he asked the men to bring them both to the stage where he is.