chapter 61

No one would listen or help the four outcasts for years and after such a very long time of searching for that power we decided to give up and so we five brothers walked to a bridge in attempt to each take our life.

Just after we were finished making our peace with each other we decided to jump to our deaths until suddenly a man walked up to us with a smile on his face.

He looked so friendly and acted so nice to us, he asked what we were doing and why were all had red eyes.

The five of us didn't expect someone to notice us and to even talk to us and the worst part was that he even had a big smile on his face.

While we were reluctant to even talk to him or look at him he brought five launch boxes from his back-pack and handed one each to us and because we were all hungry we didnt delay to dig into it eating every single thing in it, and although we still weren't full but it still meant so much to us.

And so we thanked this strange man and told him all about ourselves, upon hearing this this man looked pale for a while before asking us what we wanted, the five of us all looked at ourselves before telling him that we all desire to be powerful so we could kill all those who mocked and looked down on us and even refused to help us.

Hearing this the man asked us why we only seeked for the power to kill only few people when the whole city treated us like trash, and why ask for the power to kill only few people when we can all have the power to kill to take down the entire city if we really wanted to.

He later told us that he could give the power we all wanted and even more, we were all dumbfounded sitting at the bridge looking at this man who claims to be able to give us the power we've always desired and even more.

We didnt know if he could but at that time he was the only hope we had.

So without delay we all said we were interested.

He smiled as he told us that in other to recieve such great powers something was required of us.

We still had no intention of turning back now so we agreed to whatever he wanted.

He told us that all he needed was for us to sell our souls to him and also become his vessles.

We still didnt disagree and so we hurried to agree to his request.

And shortly after that we felt alot of sudden changes happening to us as we all sat at the edge of the bridge.

After a while we began to feel the warmth of a hot current penetrating into our hearts that caused us great pain.

Soon as the pain stopped he told us that our contract with him has been signed directly on our hearts and that it will always remain for the rest of lives.

After recieving such powers we waited until that night while those who mocked and bullied us were already asleep and so we went house by house slaughtering each and everyone of them and their entire family, causing them great pain before their deaths making them wish that the had never mistreated and bullied us.

Soon after we slaughed those in the last house we went back to the bridge were the strange man was still waiting for our return.

Soon as we approached him he smiled and told us that his name was hexes and that he was no angel but a demon.

We began to follow hexes doing as he commanded and as he pleases and everything he wanted us to while we slowly began to grow stronger and stronger.

After sometime of learning so much from him our power level reached a certain level and so he began to give us tough mission.

Forcing us to take on strong spiritual people who already believe and have a strong connection with God.

The missions grew from easy to nearly impossible as those servents of God kept growing stronger and stronger each time we went over.

But no matter how strong the were we always conquered and we always won the battle.

We were pushed by our anger and hatred towards people to become what we are today and it made us how strong we are today.

You kenshi were touched by an angel and then your life became easy and even though you were sent to the forest to become a hunter compared to us you lived as a king who no body could disturb or cause any trouble or harm to.

You were touched by an angel but we weren't even though we all sufered so much for so many years no angel ever came to our rescue no one did until a demon came to help us.

And even before the demon came we had to go through hell before we met him.

And we still had to go through hell after we met him.

Such thoughts makes us sick to the bone each time we think of it.

You have the potention and the abilities to touch and to reach the skies but you st*pid boy only run around playing tricks by just snapping your fingers here and there making little things happen here and there thinking its all that you can do.

You're a disgrace to her grace and for that reason we five brothers have all descided to end you now before you ever become more than the threat you currently are to our plan.

And as soon as the voice fell this white eyed demon rushed up to kenshi with a speed that exceeds that of mikasa and as soon as it landed a punch on kenshi's face kenshi only felt.........