chapter 13

When he saw them he was slaped in the face by the harsh smell coming from both the mouths so he subconciously pulled himself back a little and then he said what the h*ll are you both looking at ???

The man also came back to their senses and then retracted the heads from his face and then one said with a very sad and worried face boy pls tell uncle, is anything wrong with you ?????

Do you think we came here to play today ?
Do you think there is something funny about us ?
Do you think that are muscles are made of baloons ?
Do you have brain problem ?

Kenshi then smiled and said no no no.... I'm totally fine thanks for your conceren.
The man breathed a sigh of relief with red eyes and then said thats really good then !

For a moment there i seriously thought i was going to steal from a disabled person but i never thought that you were just being stupid.

The moment kenshi heard that he blurted out coldly do i look stupid to you ?

All the five men quickly shook their heads in union and said yes just now you really looked stupid.
Kenshi give a dry smile and said I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not stupid, i just got carried away by something thats all.

The man blurted out instantly saying so you didn't even take us seriously right ???

Okay okay no time for long talks just hand over all your cash to me and uncle will let you be.
Kenshi smiled once more and said i have no cash on me sorry.

The man smiled and then said okay its fine just take out you bank card and we will use the pos machine then.

Kenshi still smiled and said I'm sorry but I've never had one of those before hehe.

One of the men said boss i think this thin stick is taking advantage of your calmness.

The boss suddenly became dull and said to kenshi you little thin wire, why dont you take us seeiously is it because you some how think that you can beat me ?

Without delay kenshi answered yes i believe.
The man smiled and then said okay then lets make a deal if by any chance you beat me here today i and all my men will be a cow and a dog to you forever.

we will always listen to you and will always do as you say hence forth.

But dont blame me when you die after i kill you.... Haahahahahaha...!!!!

The other four men all laughed loudly too hahahaha ...!!!!

At this time kenshi was already deep in thoughts, he felt that for every time he had to make a wish it would take few seconds to say the words clearly and that may give his opponent some advantage over him as it will allow him to get much closer to him before he finishes making a wish.

So kenshi lowered his voice while the men were still laughing and said
I wish to never have to say i wish again.

May all i ever want be done whenever i want it to without me having to say a word about it.

May my wishes be granted just by me thinking of it.

And even With just a snap of my finger may i get what i desire.

Just as soon as he finshed making this wish in a low voice, the boss looked at him and sighed and said i think this kid is toooo weird i really cant wait to knock that weirdness out of his head.

After saying that he stretched out his big thick muscular hand towards kenshi's face intending to grab his entire face.