chapter 16

Kenshi didnt expect the pretty girl to sit right in front of him and then told him her name while he was still in a daze he quickly came back to his senses and then said hi jessica I'm kenshi.

jessica smiled and said its nice to meet you kenshi if there is anything you need please dont hesitate to tell me, after that jessica stood up and walked away.

Knowing fully well that jessica was a shy girl Kenshi was really impressed by her courage just now, after a while kenshi was served and after he was done eating he got up and walked straight to the old chinese.

Lady and politely thanked her, she smiled as she waved her hand and said its nothing its really nothing compared to what you did here today ohh and by the way i saw you talking to my grand daughter earlier on it seems she has a crush on you or something like that hehehe.

Kenshi became speechless as he didnt know what to say to her all of a sudden, when she noticed that kenshi was speechless she sighed and said its okay to be shy after all she's a very pretty girl.

You're the first boy I've ever seen her talk to in a while oh and she has never had a boyfriend before so yeah my grand daughter has been single all her life and i can tell that she already likes you, she looked at kenshi and asked by the way do you have a girlfriend ?

Kenshi became more pressured all of a sudden so he said umm no i i i havent been in a relationship before either, the old woman blurted out thats great hehehe.

If you two get to know each other better I'm sure you both will have something really wonderful with time hehe and maybe who knows what the future might be maybe you two might get married and have babbies.

Kenshi felt really complicated at this time but he couldn't deny that fact that jessica is a very cute and attractive girl who had big brown eyes with a very pale-skin and a figure that clearly shows her shape even in an apron and also with pink lips and a very very perfect face, no one could deny the fact that jessica is a real beauty.

So kenshi was so deep in thoughts because as a pretty girl that she is he couldnt figure out why she was still single and why she has never been in a relationship before because he was sure that a lot of guys must have had interests in her but the fact that she didn't even consider picking anyone was so hard for him to understand.

The old lady seemed to know what he was thinking about so she yelled jessica please come here, kenshi was alarmed all of a sudden he didn't know if he could control his nervousness this time so he quickly struggled to put on a serious face but by the time jessica walked all the way and stood infront of him he subconsciously looked her in her eyes and froze not knowing what to say.