CHAPTER 45

Kenshi was slightly shocked to see such a terrifying creature suddenly appear right in front of him as soon as his voice fell.

The dead man looked very terrifying draging mikasa's right leg with mikasa struggling very violently on the ground trying to break free from his long dead bones but couldn't.

The moment the dead man noticed that kenshi was now able to see him he let out a loud quirk kind of sound and suddenly charged towards kenshi jumping from wall to wall very swiftly and fast.

Mikasa was worried that kenshi might not be able to do anything to this corpse at that time but kenshi stood his ground the whole time just watching the swift movement the corpse was making.

The corpse showed no sign of reluctance even as it kept jumping from wall to wall then finally to the ceiling where its head twisted to a suddenly 360 degree as it kept its eyes fixed directly at kenshi when suddenly it opened its mouth and let out a mouthful of thick black blood from its mouth that fell all the way to the ground.

and soon it brought out its thick green tounge and began to lick its already dry and broken lips as it still kept looking striaght into kenshi's eyes....

Before it suddenly jumped down at full speed intending to land directly on kenshi.

Mikasa who saw the sudden movements of the corpse subconsciously blurted out master look out !!!!

Kenshi still remained motionless at this time even as the corpses wide mouth which had a mouthful of razor sharp long teeths was already few meters aways from his head before suddenly kenshi directly slapped the corpses face with a force that directly screwed off the corpses head at ones.

The corpses head as well as its body flew several meters away from kenshi at a very fast speed.

Mikasa was suddenly reliefed as soon as she saw the corpses head rolling on the ground.

Kenshi walked up to her and asked..

Mikasa are you alright ?

Yes I'm fine master kenshi she said.

Kenshi: I'm sorry i made you go all alone in the first place
Mikasa: its fine at least i found him.                                       
Kenshi: the main reason why i let you go all alone was because i knew he would show himself only to you as far as you were alone so i decided to let you go alone.

Mikasa: its fine master kenshi.

As soon as he helped her up she glared at the corpses head and asked, master kenshi what about the body ?

Kenshi looked at it before saying... Don't worry about this I'll handle it.

With a snap of his finger the corpse as well as its head suddenly burst into flames before gradually turning into dust that slowly disappeared into the wind.

Kenshi walked all the way to mikasa who was somewhat depressed and gave her a hug.

Mikasa didnt expect kenshi to suddenly hug her so she suddenly became more emotional and while struggling to hold back her tears she could only say I'm fine master kenshi I'm fine....

Kenshi said you dont always have to call me master kenshi all the time just call me kenshi.

Mikasa was touched so she instantly hugged him tightly too.

The both of them hugged each other for a while not wanting to let the other go before kenshi said we really have to ummm.... Make breakfast.

Yes yes... Mikasa said while still hugging him.
So Kenshi said how can we make breakfast if we dont let each other go ?

Mikasa said in a shy tone... Not yet please.....
Kenshi suddenly felt the sudden acceleration of her heartbeat at this time.

Mikasa suddenly said kenshi.... There's something that i really want to tell you....

Its just that ever since.....

As soon as the voice fell his cellphone suddenly rang.

It was an unknown number calling...

So he asked mikasa to please hold on before he struggled to pick the call with mikasa still holding onto him tightly.

As soon as the call was connected it was chang bao's voice that came from the other end of the phone.

Chang bao: kenshi kenshi its me chang bao
Kenshi: how did you get my number.?

Chang bao: i got it from alfred.

Kenshi: so what are you calling me for ?

Chang bao: its jennifer its jennifer she seem to have been possessed by something !!!

And she's currently hanging upside down from the ceiling !! Please i dont know if there is anything you can do to help please...!!!!

Kenshi then thought to himself not that jennifer again !!! Why cant she just stay away from me ?

Before he said to chang bao I'll be there soon.

Chang bao: okay okay master kenshi please come quick before she harms herself !!!

Ding.! The call was dropped.

Kenshi looked at mikasa who was still hugging him tightly and said to her did you hear what chang bao just said ?

Because she was so close to him she heard everything clearly so she said yes i did.

Then get ready said kenshi.

When we get back you will have to tell me everything you want to.

Okay kenshi she replied.

After letting him go she went all the way to her room.

Packed a bag which contained some few types of guns and a katana sword and then she hurriedly rushed back to meet kenshi.

The time she arrived she asked kenshi which car the would drive over to chang bao's place, kenshi only looked at her and said no need to drive and after that he hugged her and then suddenly the were both in jennifers room where chang bao currently was at the moment.

Kenshi said to chang bao who was surprised to suddenly see kenshi appear in jennifers room like a ghost, where is jennifer ?

Chang bao couldnt speak so he directly pointed up the ceiling where jennifer was directly hanging from.

Although jennifer seemed to have been possessed by a spirit the moment she made eye contact with kenshi she smiled slightly at him.

Kenshi felt irritated at the sight of that so he......