chapter 22

So he said okay thats fine by me i think the villa estate would be nice hence i dont even have a house.

When chang bao heard kenshi say that he doesnt have a house he laughed so loudly and said to everyone present.

the little boy cant even afford to own a house but expects us to believe that he actually owns a lexus lc-500 and that he can actually pay $3 million right here when clearly he cant even afford to dress well.

When everyone around heard this the all laughed and even mocked kenshi, but kenshi didnt move at all because he knew that he could afford $3 million or even $10 million at the spot.

At this time when kenshi looked at the clock that was hung in the store it was already 5:47 pm so he decided to speed everything up suddenly so he loudly shouted so everyone around could hear what he has to say clearly so he said you all heard the bet that was just made by chan bao and i and what will be offered to the winner of the bet if by any chance i fail I'll directly hand over my car key to him but if he fails then he'll have to change the ownership name from chang bao to kenshi hiroshi and as well as provide me with the necessary documents needed within half an hour.

Everyone thought kenshi was only blurfing so the huriedly agreed and said okay okay go on and pay, kenshi turned to the lady behind the counter and said I'll swip my card and after speaking he reached for his pocket and brought out a black bank card then he directly handed it to her.

After the whole procedure was done the lady behind the counter joyfully comfirmed his payment and instantly chang bao couldnt believe his eyes and his jaw almost droped to the ground.
He looked at kenshi and said did... Di ..... Did you really pay ?

Kenshi smiled and said of course i did
Chang bao broke out a cold sweat and said playfully to kenshi you little boy you really cant be serious about our little play just now right ?

Kenshi frowned and said to him a deal is a deal now begin the transfer of ownership of the vila that is located at number 14 chang bao vila estate to me now !

Chang bao wanted to fight more because he was very unwilling to let go of his most valued vila when suddenly he realized that at this time some people where already holding their phones up and were already recording the whole event.

So in other not to lose face if eventually this video gets posted on the internet chang bao smiled and said so what ?

Its just a vila wait I'll call my lawyer and i bet you that within an hour the whole transfer of ownership would be completed.

Chang bao vowed in his heart that he must retrive this vila back by any means necessary even if it means killing kenshi tonight.