chapter 35

When kenshi appeared in his room he saw mikasa already asleep on the floor so he tapped her head severally and soon mikasa woke up and as soon as she saw kenshi mikasa began to shake in fright all over again.

When kenshi saw this he sighed and calmly assured her that he was not going to harm her at all so intead of letting her sleep on the ground he asked her to take the bed but mikasa reluctantly accepted the offer and then went straight to the bed.

Kenshi had no choice but to sleep on the sofa although the bed in his room was very big he still felt like it wasn't appropriate so he decided to leave it all to her.

The next morning as promised the lawyer came over and after a while all the necessary documents were signed and exchanged which clearly indicated the change of ownership of all the villas currently owned by Chang bao at chang bao villa estate along with the diamond hotel and also the shares of 51% of chang bao group.

After it was all completed kenshi walked back to the room only to find mikasa who didnt have much sleep last night on the bed curled up without a blanket while sleeping so kenshi sighed and then walked out of the hotel without waking her up.

While kenshi was out he decided to buy a phone for himself so he went striaght to a smart phone store as soon as he arrived a sales girl in a very decent suit who was looking very pretty and smart rushed up to him and asked how she could help him.

He said calmly I'm here to buy a phone.
She replied saying what particular type would you like.

Kenshi who didnt know much about phones thought for a while and said to the sales girl what is the best phone you currently have here ?

The sales girl hurriedly said with excitement on her face...

The best selling phone now is the iphone 12 pro max which has the capacity of 512gb which is at the price of $815.37 for the mini version.

From her facial expression kenshi could already tell that the iphone 12 pro max was a good phone so he stopped her from saying anything else and asked for three.

The sales girl was really over joyed so she huriedly took him to the counter where he proceded with the payment for the phones.

After that he went straight to the restaurant and the moment he got there he greeted rebeca and out of no where jessica hugged him from behind with excitement she didnt let him go until after a while
soon as she did she asked if he slept well and before he could answer she k1ssed him.

After the k1ss kenshi laughed and asked her why she always decides to kiss him just after asking a question.

Jessica smiled and said so what if i like to do that ?

Kenshi smiled without saying anything and then he brought out a phone from the bag he was carrying and handed one to her and another to rebeca.

Soon as the saw the words iphone 12 pro max the were suddenly dumbfounded not knowing what to say at first before rebeca broke the silence and said to kenshi...

Ohh my future son inlaw why did you bother buying such an expensive phone for us ?

Kenshi replied saying i went there to get me a new phone so i thought about you two so i decided to buy one for each of you.

The were over joyed as the brought out the phones and thanked kenshi repeatedly.

After the celebration of having a new phone died down a little the all exchanged contacts with kenshi and rebeca who was the most happiest couldn't stop showing all the customers who walked by the new phone her future son in law bought for her.

After a while kenshi left and headed straight to see chang bao at home, the moment he arrived he saw a total of three short fat chinese men scolding chang bao to death outside his home just at the enterance of his gate.

So kenshi went over and said hello to the four of them.

As soon as chang bao saw kenshi he remembered their last encounter last night as he said to himself what does he want this time ?

Kenshi also thought to himself what are this three fat men scolding chang bao to death this early morning for ?

So he intended to find out.