chapter 46

Directly asked jennifer to drop down from the cieling as soon as his voice fell jennifer dropped down from the cieling and asked in a loving way.....

Oh Kenshi my kenshi...

Did dad trouble you by asking for your help ?

And maybe you wanted to come here today because you really missed me.

As she spoke her voice suddenly ecohed which caused each word to have a reverb.

Kenshi looked at the being standing right in front of him which had white eyes but still looked exactly the same as jennifer.

He smiled and said to Chang bao, this isnt your daughter this is something else entirely created to perfectly replace your daughter for life.

Chang bao blurted out saying then who would do such a thing to us ?

Kenshi said at this time your daughter was switched by someone or by something last night.

At this time the being standing there let out a reverbing loud laugh and said to kenshi I'm surprised you know all this !

But tell me this.... What am i ?

Kenshi smiled and said you're a doll created entirely from dark magic meaning that everything about you is evil.

The doll then asked... And how do you know this ?
Kenshi smiled and said i know whatever i want to know.

As his voice fell he also added.... Judging from the reverb occuring each time you speak i can tell that jennifer is still alive and she is somewhere in this house but will surely die within few hours.
The doll laughed and then said wow.... You are correct !

She has exactly just half an hour to live.

And after that my creation will be complete.

And there is nothing that you can do about it.!

Plus i know that you really hate jennifer but maybe with time you will learn to love me....

Hahahahaha....

Kenshi's face instantly became green the moment he heard this and so he said to the doll I'm sorry but a jennifer is a jennifer regardless of anything.

The doll laughed and said since you know everything tell me more about myself then.

Kenshi coughed and then said....

You're a clone who can completely pass as a regular human once your transformation is complete and ones odered by your creator to do his or her biding your eyes turn completly white.

as a doll created from magic you also possess superhuman strenght as well as the the ability to regenerate and you also are immortal.