chapter 23

After a while the lawyer came and began to prepare the necessary documents and soon as he was done kenshi smiled as he collected all the documents and all the clothes he just bought and then walked directly towards the door.

the withnesses couldn't believe what just happened the even wondered how a boy as young as kenshi could have so much cash and also why he would spend so much on just clothes.

Some felt like it was a waste to spend such a huge amount of money on just clothes while others thought he had more than enough to spend thats why he didnt care much about spending a lot.

At this time kenshi who was already at the parking lot had an unusual smile on his face because he couldn't even hide his excitement at all in his head he had already visualized how beautiful the vila must be because chang bao had mentioned earlier that it was the best villa in chang bao villa estate.

kenshi happily dropped the huge collection of clothes in his trunk and turned around to get in his car when suddenly he heard Chang bao who suddenly appeared out of thin air say boy...!!!

Kenshi looked at him and said man.....!!!

Chang bao became furious and blurted out that was indeed a very nice trick you did back there at the store.

Kenshi smiled and said thank you chang bao I'm really glad that you liked it, and if you need to see more tricks just let me know because there's more from where that came from hehe.

Chang bao couldn't believe how bad kenshi's mouth was so he said believe it or not I'll get that villa back one way or another and soon !

Kenshi yawned and said dont talk nonsense here because i clearly won the bet fair and square tell me the truth would you had let me driven away with my car if you had won ??

Chang suddenly didnt know how to answer.

So kenshi huriedly said i thought as much.

Chang bao instantly became very dizzy and asked kenshi in a threatening tone do you know how much that villa is worth ??

Kenshi said i dont know and i dont care its mine and its mine and the value remains the same so why should i trouble myself about such ??

Mean while deep in his heart he was so eager to know the real worth of this villa but he pretended not to be interested in knowing because he wanted to irritate chang bao.

when chang bao heard this he suddenly calmed down, smiled and said believe it or not that villa is too much for you to handle.

But if you still insist on not giving it back to me calmly then I'll have no other choice but to forcefully take it back from you, as soon as he said that kenshi blurted out saying thats fine then I'm currently at diamond hotel and then he gave out all the necessary information to chang bao.

got in his car and zoomed of.

Chang bao called one of his body guards and said calmly with a smile on his face liang Chen i need you to painfully retrive something back to me and i need it done tonight !