chapter 44

The next day as early as 7:00am mikasa ran all the way to kenshi's floor and went directly to his room while knocking on the door violently she yelled master kenshi master kenshi there has been a major occurance in the city hurry master kenshi.

Kenshi who was already awake at that time walked out of his room only to see the terrified mikasa still shaking in fright so he had no choice but to ask her to calmly explain what was happening outside.

Mikasa suddenly began to explain saying that early this morning huge holes were descovered in all the graves in the cementery and when the guards on duty all saw this scenes the hurried over to have a look only to find the remains of the deceased people who where currently burried in the cementery all missing.

And the worst part is that each family in shanghai who has lost a loved one suddenly began to have weired visitations from their deceased relatives regardless of where the relatives were burried be it in shaghai or any other place and the worst part is that i i.. I.... Master kenshi... I saw my dad !
He kept calling out to me...

He kept saying to me that we were finallying going to be together once more.....

He even said that he was going to take me with him this time.

After he said that he walked our and took me by the hand and slowly began to pull me away with him.
I was so scared master kenshi.....

I really dont know why he suddenly let me go all of a sudden.

The moment he did i quickly ran out of my room all the way to meet you.

Master kenshi what if i see him again ?

Kenshi who didn't expect to suddenly hear such shocking news from mikasa suddenly said to her...

Where is he now mikasa ?
Can you see him now ?

Mikasa slowly shook her said saying no i cant.

Kenshi smiled and said to her you dont need to worry mikasa we'll find him and I'll send him back to where ever he came from.

Mikasa couldn't help but remain speechless as she thought to herself why on earth is this happening ??

This has never happened before !

So why is it suddenly happening now ?

After that kenshi walked all the way down to the first floor with mikasa by his side holding her glock g42 along side her ka-bar slowly walking behind kenshi who took the led before saying to her mikasa....

Yes master kenshi she replied.

I want us to split up he said.
Split up ?????

Master kenshi i think its really best if we both stick together on this one.

He smiled and said trust me it will be better if we slipt up because this house is so big and it will take a much longer time to search the whole villa if we dont split up.