chapter 40

Kenshi pretended not to understand english at that time so he directly stood up and got out of bed thinking to himself what does she mean by that ?

After a while he concluded that he has to go to chang bao villa estate to check out his villa to see if he could directly move in before something weird happens.

As soon as he finished preparing he left and went straight to the villa from the moment he drove into the estate he was really impressed to see that all the buildings were very identical the still had very amazing modern architectural designs which ranged from 4 stories upward and three stories under-ground.

The total number of rooms were all twenty but his personal villa at number 14 had a total of 35 rooms which was 6 stories upward and 4 stories down-ward.
Kenshi only knew all about this after the transfer of ownership was completed when the lawyer handed over the documents containing all the necessary informations about each villa and also about the informations such as names and mobile numbers of each persons currently residing in each villa.

The Chang bao villa estate was currently the number one best known villa estate in shanghai china with a very high price and although there were lots of people who could easily afford to buy a villa or even two but couldn't because to acquire a villa at chang bao villa estate you have to have a close and strong business relationship with chang bao and not every rich person has a business relationship with him so it was impossible for them to acquire a villa in his estate.

And all though kenshi had previously stated that he only want the villa at number 14 chang bao villa estate Chang bao still took the initiative to hand the entire villa estate to him.

The moment kenshi swiped his key card the door to the villa directly opend and kenshi was instantly amazed by the rear internal designs and decorations inside as even the furnitures were all top-notch and as well as the dining sets.

Kenshi couldn't believe his eyes as he walked around the villa looking at the wonderful decorations and designs as he sighed at the previous rotten and shabby little house he once lived in, wondering why on earth he didn't regain his memories back on time.

What a pity to have had such a long and rough life deep in the forest at an early age he said as he remembered his parents tragic death.

Kenshi walked all the way to the balcony on the fourth floor as he looked out to watch the neighbours carrying on with their normal lifes acting well behaved and properly cultured.

After a while he went down and intended to properly park his car in the garrage and as soon as he opened the door he found out that the were two cars currently parked in it, the first car on the right was a 2021 genesis g90 sedan which is a luxury car which features a standard 3.3-liter twin-
turbocharged V6 engine that churns out 365 horsepower
and 376 pound-feet of torque.

While on the left was a 2021 mercedes benz amg G63 which comes with a twin-
turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 engine that makes 577
horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque .

Initially chang bao bought those two cars for his own personal use but after deciding to give the entire villa estate to kenshi he also decided to leave him the two cars also.

And although kenshi didnt know much about cars he still fell in love with the designs and uniqueness of both cars especially the mercedes benz amg g63.
While looking at them with excitement deep in his heart he thought to himself even if chang bao delibrately left him this cars or not he will never see them again so he ran all the way to the genesis g90 and as soon as he sat in he descovered that the key was actually in the cars ignition so he happily went out and hurriedly parked his lexus lc 500 beside the mercedes benz before rushing back to the genesis g90 and directly drove out of the garage and into the streets to have some fun with this new car.

After test driving the two cars the whole day kenshi drove back to the diamond hotel intending to take all his belongings back to his villa.

The moment mikasa saw him carefully selecting all of his personal belongings she couldnt wait to ask him why, so she hurried over to him in two or three steps and asked in a sad tone.

Mr kenshi ?

Yes mikasa he replied.

Why are you suddenly taking away all your personal belongings she asked.

Kenshi then replied saying to mikasa that he intends to move into his new home tonight.

Mikasa was suddenly heart broken so she couldn't help but ask....

Then can i come with you....?

Kenshi thought for a while and said well...

Considering the fact that you're now my new bodyguard i dont see why not.

Mikasa was suddenly over joyed as she heard him say those words although mikasa is a few years older than kenshi she still couldn't help acting like a little girl in front of him.

Furtunately kenshi drove his amg g63 this time which has a lot of space so both kenshi and mikasa drove back to her place only a couple of times before the finally packed all of her belongings back to his villa.

When both parties arrived kenshi made it clear to her that he would occupy the 6th floor alone and that she could occupy the 1st floor.

Although mikasa was sad to know that the wouldn't shear the same bed again she still smiled and thanked kenshi.

At 12.00am both parties were already settled down on their own diffrent floors ready to sleep.