chapter 32

Out of thin-air a very mighty wolf suddenly appeard and rushed all the way to kenshi.

as soon as it approached kenshi it became very playful until suddenly it picked up a scent and while sniffing around it suddenly looked towards mikasa's direction.

Mikasa who had already made sure that the hotel room was empty the moment she walked in earlier was shocked when she suddenly saw a gaint wolf acting very playful around kenshi.

Where on earth did that wolf come from ?? She asked herself.

It surely wasn't here earlier when i arrived.

The diamond hotel has a very strict policy against pets in the hotel so kenshi couldn't had brought this wolf in with him.

And the worst part is that its a f*cking wild animal !!!

Whats even more terrifying is that kenshi has been in this room for hours with her in it.

Why didn't this wolf show it self sooner ??

Why did it only suddenly appear out of thin air the moment he said alpha come forth ?

What does it even mean ?

Mikasa was very terrified at this moment as many thoughts crossed her mind at a very fast speed.

When suddenly the sniffing giant beast suddenly locked its gaze at her direction looking at her while slightly growling....

Mikasa suddenly remembered the sudden disappearance of liang along with a dozen of other people as her life flashed before her eyes....

Does the diappearance of those men have anything to do with kenshi and this wolf ?

she asked herself while shakimg violently.....

Kenshi noticed the sudden acceleration of the assassins heartbeat as soon as alpha arrived so he smiled slightly......

This time the giant alpha suddenly charged towards her direction at full speed running towards her with laser focused eyes.

Mikasa suddenly gave up and concluded that she was completely done for...

Until suddenly kenshi said to the running wolf...

Alpha not now......

Alpha at this time suddenly stopped and then turned around and went straight to kenshi.

At this time kenshi said to the shadow I'll give you five seconds to come out and if after five seconds you dont come out don't blame alpha for not being merciful.

After that he began to count..... one

Two.....

Three.......

When suddenly a very thick pale skinned japanese woman who looked like a goddess from a movie looking very busty with a very wide hip and thick thighs with an hour glass figure suddenly immerged from the shadows while shaking violently saying with a tremblimg voice....

Ken... Ke..... Kenshi stop !

Kenshi at this time coudnt believe what he had just seen.

All this time he thought that the assassin who was well hidden in the shadow was a man.

But he never thought it would be a goddess who looked like she had just walked out of a sci-fi movie.

He didnt come back to his senses at once untill she said the word kenshi about five time.

When he came back to his senses he looked at her and asked in a disappointed tone.

Why would a beauty like you be an assassin ?

She suddenly burst in tears as she said its a long story besides you wont understand.

Kenshi looked at her somewhat irritated and said dont worry we have all the time in the world so you can start talking and I'll listen till the end.

After a slight pause he said....

ALPHA RETURN.