chapter 64

The remaining four dark brothers were currently waiting for the return of their youngest brother when suddenly the all felt the moment he drew his last breath.

As soon as this happened the instantly knew that kenshi must've taken care of their youngest brother.

The four remaining brothers at this time were originally angry to the extreme.

The reason why the youngest was sent alone was because hexes intended to find out the true strength and power that kenshi now possesses so he sent out the weakest first.

To hexes althought this four brothers were his vessels the didnt mean much to him because a worthless or a dead vessel can easily be replaced.

Hexes is a pure and a higher level demon so such kind of a mindset is sure to be expected from him.

Although his motives and help and deals came in a form of salvation but in fact he didnt care about them at all.

The remaining four dark brothers began to lay out plans on how to take kenshi down as a way to repay him for the death of their brother.

While kenshi was asleep with mikasa by his side he had no idea that the four dark brothers had began to lay down plans that will lead to his death.

After the plan was completed by the four dark brothers the time to select who would go next came.

The first intended to go as he was the highest and strongest amongs them except for strength where only the fifth was the strongest.

Where the first lacks in strength he makes up for it by having the strongest magic.

And also for having more battle strategy than any other brothers.

The little ninja move the fifth brother displayed over at kenshi's place some moment ago was thought to him by the first elder brother.

And the first also possesses super fast speed that was four times the total speed of the fifth younger brother.

The first is also known for casting the most strongest and deadly speels and having the most deadliest magic of them all.

In terms of overall strength the second eldest brother is a little bit inferrior to him
while the thrid eldest brother is inferrior to the second and the first.

And the fourth is inferrior to the third, second and first.

And the fifth youngest brother is inferrior to them all.

As soon as the first said he was going up against kenshi non of the other brothers dared to stop him because aside from being the overall stongest and overall best he was also the eldest.

The first eldest dark brother stood up at this time and assured his Younger brothers that kenshi couldn't and wouldnt survive his next battle and then the all heard a sudden deep voice that said only one word..

Stop.....

Soon as the all heard this all the four brothers dropped down to their knees with respect and soon as the fell to their knees a very tall thick muscular being with straight horns erupting from his head with normal eyes suddenly elevated from the ground.

This demon didnt require a coloured eye because only all low entry level demons possesses such characteristic.

For them the pure and the highest ranking demons such things were not required of them as the think and feel that having a coloured eye is a sign and a form or weakness so for that reason no high ranking demon ever has such.

So the moment this demon elevated from the ground it looked down at the remaining four dark brother and then he said to them....

I've decided to take down kenshi rihoshi myself...

Over the years I've had a fued with his grace....

And epic battles between the two of us has always began when ever we both cross paths.

Though i have always lost i do intend not to lose this time as it would be our last and final battle ever.

I intend to kill kenshi causing him so much pain and suffering before taking his life as a way to draw his grace out to me from where ever she is.

Watching a kid that was touched and blessed by her suffering so much pain before his death by a demon who has lost countless times in diffrent battles with her is sure to be an insult to her and a slap on her face too.

Where ever she is she wont be able to resist the urge to start a battle with me one last time to end me ones and for all.

Hearing this the first eldest dark brother was a little bit relived because even though he acted so tough in front of his younger brothers he knew that the fight between himself and kenshi would have been an epic battle but there was no way that he could ever win agaisnt kenshi who has gotten so much stronger in only a little period of time.

So hearing hexes say this to them he wasn't just only relived but was even overjoyed.

Soon hexes also added saying although the youngest dark brother is dead he is currently in the under world and because he had a contract with me before his death i can revive him to life once more.

But hence I'm the demon who holds all your contracts if by any chance i die while going up against her one last time then you all will die along side the demon that holds your contract.

Hearing this the dark four brothers couldn't help but be dumbfounded.

The began to wonder why he had never mentioned this to them at all.

And the worst part is that he said he has had battles with her before but has lost all and never won any.

What if he goes up against her and falls ones more ?
Will that be the end of their lives....??

Though the had such thoughts the still didn't dare to.......