chapter 20

Kenshi drove his red lexus lc-500 through the gate of the building and after he properly parked his lc-500 he went straight to the back of the car and after he opened the trunk he saw a cool leather bag with anticipation he opened the leather bag and comfirmed that indeed there was a huge sum of cash in it.

so he carried it all the way to the bank and as soon as he entered he walked straight to the cashier and told her that he intends to open an account but he lacks all the necessary documents needed.

With kenshi's skills he was able to archieve his goal this time and with out any further delays his $49 million was deposited into his account.

kenshi was handed a new black bank card and so he walked out of the bank with a smile on his face, after that he drove out and went straight to a huge clothing store.

The moment kenshi walked into the building he saw a variety of shoes, bags, trousers, suits, shirts, jackets, and even under wears of many sizes and colours.

Knowing fully well that he lacks clothes to wear he intended to buy as much as he could and after a while he brought the selected clothes to the counter when the lady behind the counter saw the quantity of clothes selected by a young man in his early twenties the lady couldn't help but be shocked.

after looking at the clothes she turned and looked at kenshi then she turned and looked at the clothes and then looked back at kenshi who had an akward smile on his face which made the lady feel like he was asking her if she was okay without using his words.

Among the selected clothes were five high quality suits which were made with exclusive fabric known as Esperdi 220s which is
used by Canali and can result in a suit costing
$10,000 or more.

Kenshi brought a total of five of this suits which had $50,000 clearly written on the price tag and such a scene scared the lady behind the counter because she didnt believe that a boy that young could pay for so much high quality clothes.

Among them were a total of ten Alexander McQueen shoes which nearly scared the woman to death only then did she look at kenshi and spoke saying can you really pay for all this ??

Still at this time kenshi still had a weird smile on his face which only revealed his two front teeths and then said yes.... Yes i can.

The lady still had doubts because she felt like it was some kind of prank but still she proceded to scan the barcode of all the items in front of her.

After a while she looked at kenshi and said the total price of all items selected by you is a total of $3 million how would you like to pay ??

By cash ??

Or by swiping your card ??

A big fat man behind him at this time who hasnt spoken laughed all of a sudden and said I've been waiting to see the end of this funny joke all day hahahah.....!

This little boy is obviously here to prank us but i cant be pranked maybe you guys but not me hahaha.....!!!

Kenshi who already knew how the whole situation was going to end said to the man behind him what if i pay ?

The man replied what if you pay ??

Kenshi smiled and said you wanna bet ??

The man quickly smiled and said sure !

But what could you possibly have that might interest me ???