chapter 7

And although hunting may be illegal in some places in china but kiyoshi believed that his friend would still manage to make it possible for kenshi to still become a hunter and never leave china.

as soon as the jet took of with kenshi and headed straight for china the men reported the situation to kiyoshi and after a little while the each got a bank alert of $100 million each, hiroshi then rushed to see his mum who was already crazy and at the verge of collapsing after learning about the death of katashi and his wife hayami along with the weird disapperance of kenshi she could'nt help but faint every ten minutes.

as soon as kiyoshi arrived he went straight to see his mum and then with a sad and worried face he asked her if what he heard about his brother and his family were true, after getting the response that he had already anticipated he fell directly to the ground and then pretended to faint.

but as soon as everyone around him rushed towards him to try and revive him back he suddenly jumped up and shouted at the top of his lungs oh no !!! Katashi !!! Oh nooo !!!! Why why why ? Why???! Kata... Kata... Shii..... !!! Uhhhh.....

Even his mother who was already crying and who has even fainted a couple of times couldnt help but be touched in her heart.

Some days passed and after katashi and his wife were buried kiyoshi who has always been second in line finally became the new head of the hiroshi family, after pretending to help search for his little nephew for only a week kiyoshi gave up the idea of searching for kenshi and quickly told everyone that kenshi might already be dead since the couldn't find his where about for a week.

so many people gave up searching as soon as he concluded while only few continued to trully search, as for mana heroshi she never believed that her grand son would die without even leaving any trace so she never really intended or showed any sign of giving up.

She kept on searching and even went as far as offering to give a reward to anyone who finds or knows where her grand son may be, but after days, week, months, and even years passed no one ever found any clue, mana still didnt believe that kenshi was really dead, kiyoshi never paid any attention to such things because unlike any one else he knew where kenshi was.

So even when mana came to him several times crying and begging him to please help search for kenshi he only pretended to be worried and promised to do all he could to help find and bring him back home but he never really made any effort at all because he wanted kenshi to stay in china and never return back to japan, so that he can continue to reign as the head and patriarch of the hiroshi family.

Because if kenshi eventually returns back home then kiyoshi would have to give up being the head of the hiroshi familly and kiyoshi never intends to give up the patriarchship for anyone.

And not even for kenshi because unlike katashi kiyoshi has always been driven my greed, pride, envy and even jealousy, he wants what he wants whenever he wants without any interferance or delay which is why masuyo hiroshi never intended to ever make him the next patriarch, because he believed that no good leader should ever have such a mindset.