chapter 42

Suddenly a man with a very proud and arrogant look walked all the way through the door and headed straight to the stage.

Before him were dozens of men dressed in black carrying proper and high grade military gears as well as guns of diffrent types and designs ran all the way in, encircling everyone currently in the hall.

As soon as many people saw this the were naturally scared to death and couldn't imagine what the young man who looked very arrogant was going to do to them the moment he approached the stage.

A man out of no where stood up and shouted at yichen who was walking slowly with a very dissatisfied look on his face as he shouted he said to yichen.

What is the meaning of all this who are you and what do you want ?

Before the voice fell yichen lifted his hand pointing a pistol directly at the man and with a bang the man fell directly to the ground totally dead at once.

The whole crowd ones again wouldnt believe how wicked and cruel this young man is so the ones again panicked in fear not knowing what to do at this time because the all felt that the were all going to die here today.

Soon yichen got on the stage took the mic and said to everyone...

Hi everyone....

My name is yichen....

And i wasn't invited to jennifers birthday party...

Although I've been trying to pursue her in order to make her mine someday.....

She has never for ones given me a shot.....

She has never for ones given me a listening ear.....

And she has never for ones given me the love i deserve....

The worst part is that I've been looking forward to this day
But she didnt even bother to invite me....

And for that reason....

I'm here to take her by force this time....

And also......

This party will begin right from scratch ones more before I've clearly missed alot...

Thank you.

Another man suddenly said with a shaking voice young man..... As long as you are willing to let me and my family go i will pay you....

Before he even completed the sentence there was another bang and just like the other man he died instantly.

The crowd was about to cream ones more but yichen pointed his gun upward and shot the ceiling 'bang'...

The whole hall suddenly became quiet so he said to them all... No more weird screaming because i really hate noice, after that no body dared to make a sound.

Some people even regreted why the came to this birthday party today and some even made a silent vow in their heart not to attend jennifers next birthday party next year or ever again.

Soon the whole birthday party started all over again ones more just like yichen wanted, chang bao at this time was furious to the point that he even began to twitch violently, thinking of ways to put an end to this nonsense but chang bao couldn't think of any means to stop it at all.

Jennifer who was on the stage was already crying pleading for yichen to have mercy and let them go but yichen replied saying did you ever have mercy on me when i kept crying and begging for you to please be mine ?

Did you jennifer ?

Jennifer didnt dare to respond to him at all so he got mad and directly landed a hot slap on her face making her so dizzy to the point that she directly fainted.

Yichen didnt care much so he opened a bottle of wine and poured it directly on her face which woke her up.

The crowd were all scared to the bone shivering in fright not knowing how to escape from this man made hell at all or even if the will ever make it out alive.

Seeing this Chang bao rushed our subconsciously in attempt to help his daughter but who would have thought that the moment his right foot landed on the stage there was a sharp sound.

Yichen directly landed a very hot slap on chang bao's face and suddenly chang bao was thrown all the way back to his sit where he directly sat down and instantly not knowing where or who he was for sometime.

and as soon as he was slowly gaining consciousness he suddenly remembered kenshi who dealth with liang along with his dozen guards and staffs priviously at the diamond hotel so he said to himself even mikasa wasn't even able to control him and recently right in front of my very on eyes i saw him handle a bunch of bodyguards.

So maybe kenshi could really perform a miracle here today that could safe my daughters life along with mine as well.

But can he really safe us ?

Is he really that strong ?

Can he really take down more than fifty armed men all by himself ???

As he was wondering he decided just give it a try so he brought out his mobile phone and sent a text message to alfred who is the general manager of diamond hotel telling help to please forward the message to kenshi because it was a really really urgent emergency plus he couldn't send it to kenshi himself because he didnt have his number.

Soon a midle aged man who was in the general managers office in diamond hotel recieved a text message from chang bao.

And after reading the text message he didnt delay to forward it directly to kenshi.

Kenshi who was currently in the kitchen sitting directly on the counter having a chat with mikasa who was preparing diner suddenly received a text message from alfred.

After reading the content of the message he said to himself so jennifer is actually celebrating her birthday today and i wasn't even invited huh ??

Well.... not that i would had attended the party because i really hate that girl to death.

So he threw the phone directly to mikasa and after she read the content of the message she hurriedly asked so what now kenshi ???

Kenshi then said grab the keys.