chapter 38

Kenshi quickly put away his silly thought and shook her hand and although jennifer didnt want to let go of his hand he struggled to break free of her grip.

Soon he sat down with Chang bao with jennifer not so far away constanly looking at him with big shinny eyes full of awe but kenshi didnt pay much attention to her so he went straight to business with chang bao and told him that the reason why he came here today was to settle scores with him because the reason why he took some assets was mainly as compensation for wanting to take his life.

That way Chang bao still let out a sigh in his heart as he said to himself this kid only came here today to make it clear to me that I'm never getting my properties back in other words forget about it.

So he looked at kenshi with a painful heart and said to him thats fine and by the way thank you for helping me out today.

Kenshi replied saying it was nothing and besides the had it coming.

At this time there was a knock on the door donald who was busy in his room doing nothing opened the door only to see one of the family subordinate standing at the door so he asked why are you here ?

The man replied saying young master there has been an occurance.

What occurance donald asked ?

Young master the three elders you sent over to say hello to chang bao have returned but their situation is not good.

Not good donald asked ?

Yes young master the seem to have been beaten into a really bad shape and the elders kept saying that the did some kind of excercises that seem to have hurt them real bad.

Donald was shocked as he listend.

Who doesnt know the feng family and who would have the guts to act on the feng family ?

So he yelled show me.

Yes sir the man said.

When donald arrived at the horrible scene before him he was dumbfounded to see all the guards who were sent over by him earlier to accompany the three elders were all beaten into a really bad shape.

What happened he asked tell me everything i want to know who dare to attack the feng family guards and elders.

Tell me those people who are tired of living and who are looking to die.

One of the elders suddenly said it was not some people who did this to us...

Donald replied saying then what did this to you ?

The elder said it was a young man !

Donald laughed as he said a single young man did this to all of you ?

Yes, yeesss, yess, yessss the all strugled to say.

Donald laughed some more and said to them how could a single person do this to all of you ?

The said this young man seem to have some kind of abnormal strength and speed.

We were all knocked down to the ground with one punch before we even knew what was doing on.

Donald didnt believe so he said to them you first go to the family hospital and get treated first.

I'll go check whats up with that strange kid who did this to you all.

No one dared to stop him.

After a while kenshi who had been chatting with chang bao suddenly decided to leave so the father and daughter decided to see him off.

Kenshi could tell that jennifer wanted to get closer to him but he wouldn't give her a chance because he already knew that he hates her to the core for no reason at all but he just knew that he does and nothing will ever change that for life.

Soon as the got to the gate another convoy arrived and soon more guards jumped down suddenly and pointed their guns at kenshi and the father and daughter before a young man magistically took his time to come down from a bently continental gt and walked all the way to the father and daughter and asked in a cold voice who dare attack the feng family guards and the family elders ?

The father and daughter who were already awear of kenshi's fighting ability and strength suddenly pointed at kenshi.

Donald looked up and down kenshi in disgust and said in a cold way so its you who dare to act upon them huh ?

Kenshi hurriedly said yes.
It was me.

Did you come for your own turn ?

Donald snorted coldly and said to him boy i came here to put that strength to the test myself.

Kenshi hurriedly said fine by me.

Donald was feeling quite optimistic about himself because he has been a lover or martial arts ever since he was a boy and had practiced from a very young age till this very day in so many diffrent styles and had trained under so many diffrent masters.

So he really thought he could take kenshi.

Soon it was time for the fight to begin as donald ordered his men not to intervene with the match no matter the out come because he felt like it was the right rule to set before a match because he felt that he would diffinately win the fight and soon he rushed towards kenshi at great speed making a fist as hard as he could and with all his might punched kenshi right in his face.
Boom !

Kenshi who didn't move at all before and after the punch had landed still remaimed motionless.

But donald the so called martial artist who had trained under so many diffrent masters suddenly retracted his arm and the moment he did every one around couldn't believe what the saw next as the all gasped for air one after the other.

Not knowimg what had happened but seeing the disgusted expression on all their faces donald subconsciously looked down after he felt like something wasnt right at all and the moment he did.......

KENSHI MY LITTLE LEGENDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें