chapter 8

Roughly after fourteen years at around 7:45 am deep in the forest a young man of 22 with a braided hair walked out of a dilapidated house this young man was kenshi, wearing an old shoe which had holes in them with a blue jean trouser and a big brown jacket.

the moment he stepped out of the dilapidated house he yawned while stretching as hard as he could which made his bones make a crackling noise while he streched.

While streching he heard an adnormal noice which almost sounded like dogs barking but this barking sounded a little bit diffrent, it sounded like a combination of a bark and a howl and sometimes sounded like a growl-bark.

He instantly concluded in his mind that such sounds can only be made by wolves so he instantly became alert and remained motionless while only his eyes where looking from side to side.

Immediately a little figure gradually appeared from the right and after about five seconds several other figures gradually appeared behind it, the figures became bigger and bigger as the came closer and closer, as soon as the came closer kenshi's eyes immediately became as wide as a coin as he realised that those were actually wolves in front of him.

He subconciously counted and the moment he realised that the were a total of fifteen wolves gradually approaching him kenshi felt a little light headed and suddenly his palms became sweaty and his knees became weak, the reason why he became scared was that even if he rushes back inside his house and closes the door the wolves would still be able to get in because his windows were incomplete and the door isnt complete either.

This house was abandoned by its previous owner after he  decided to move back to the city and after several years due to lack of maintenance the old house began to gradually fall apart, normally no one would ever want to live in such an old rotten wooden house but because kenshi had no where else to sleep at night he painfully decided to move into this old rotten incomplete wooden house because he had no other choice.

Fifteen wolves looked straight at him with red focused eyes as the gradually got closer and closer before suddenly rushing towards him at full speed, kenshi who was standing at the opposite direction was startled at once and because he was so confused and scared at the same time he didnt know what else to do all of a sudden, his first instinct was to run back inside at full speed and shut the incomplete door behind him but the moment he tried to run he suddenly realised that he couldnt move his legs, he subconscoiusly looked down at his legs then blurted out why wont you move ??!.

Those wolves had already covered half the distance at that time, kenshi stood there with a puzzled expression on his face not knowing what to do as the got closer and closer to him, while the other wolves had already covered half the distance the first wolve was already infront of him, when the wolve got to a reasonable distance it flashed its white long fangs at him and then at full speed it jumped towards kenshi intending to pounce on him.