chapter 47

As kenshi's voice fell he squeezed even harder.

The servant couldn't speak as she held her chest tightly in pain reaching out her hand desperately to the doll.

But the doll whose creation wasn't yet complete couldn't do anything at that time but could only painfully watch its creator draw her last breath.

Soon as the female servant died the doll suddenly became useless as it fell directly to the ground.

Chang bao then said quick spread out to search for jennifer its almost time..!

When he said this kenshi assured him not to worry because the doll and the creator of the doll were both dead so nothing would happen to his daughter.

After he said that he snaped his fingers and jennifer suddenly appeared on her bed still slightly unconscious.

Seeing this kenshi hurriedly decided to run away before she was fully awake but the moment he turned around and said to chang bao that if ever he or anyone else has such problems he shouldnt hesitate to call him he heard a weak voice saying....

Kenshi....

Is that you ???

Kenshi scolded himself in his heart for not leaving sooner before she recognized him but still he managed to look at her and forced a smile on his face and so he said.

Jennifer, how are you feeling ?

Do you remember anything ??

She struggled to say i dont remember a thing at all but i have a very serious headache.

Hearing this kenshi said to her then you really have to sleep.

She replied saying but i dont feel like sleeping.

Kenshi still insisted you have to sleep now.

But i dont want to said jennifer.

Kenshi didnt want to talk to her at all so without wasting time he said to her sleep and she fell asleep at once.

He turned to mikasa and said lets go, hearing this chang bao decided to see them off so he walked them out the door and as soon as the got out kenshi gently held mikasa's hand and teleported them back to their villa.

As soon as the got back he wanted to break free from her but mikasa wouldn't let him.

She held on to him so tightly, kenshi had no choice but to ask her.... Is everything alright mikasa ???
She only looked at him and said yes.
Yes everything is fine....

I'm sorry kenshi....

Knowing fully well that she wanted to tell him what she was about to tell him earlier kenshi still acted bumb and he quickly walked away.

Meanwhile somewhere in shanghai was a family of three who also encountered something really terrifying too, mr jong was having a descussion with his wife when suddenly deep stab wounds suddenly began to appear all over his body.

His wife who was with him during and before the occurance suddenly began to scream at the top of her lungs not knowing what to do at that time because of the mysterious stab wounds that suddenly appeared on her husbans body.

So she quickly took out her phone and directly called chang bao saying to him as soon as the call was connected to bring kenshi over as fast as possible saying that her husband was at the verge of death.

Meanwhile....... During the early stage of the dolls occurance at Chang bao's place he was so eager to find a remedy to cure his daughters sudden mysterious behaviour so he went looking for help from almost everyone he knew at that time.

He also posted on social media offering a reward to who ever can help save his daughter, chang bao even posted on various whatsapp groups asking for help from anyone who could.

Seeing this a lot of people were all worried about the safety of his daughter while others also replied claiming to have experienced their own mysterious supernatural experience one way or another, before suddenly chang bao thought of kenshi and decided to call him.

At that time Chang bao wasn't the only one currently looking for help as a lot of people also did too.

So as soon as kenshi solved the dolls problem with a calm heart chang bao reposted on social media telling everyone that a mysterious friend whose name is kenshi had taken care of the problem and that he also told him before he left that if someone else has any supernatural experience the can easily call him and he will help.

Seeing this at that time the jong family didnt really have any need to be worried untill after sometime when various deep stab wounds suddenly began to appear on mr jongs body so his wife hurriedly contacted chang bao asking him to call kenshi and ask him to quickly come over.

Seeing this Chang bao still didnt delay because of the closeness between the jong family and the bao family as soon as chang bao learnt of the jongs family situation he hurriedly called kenshi.

Kenshi who was back in the kitchen with mikasa trying to prepare breakfast suddenly got another call from chang bao.

Soon as the call was connected chang bao said respectfully to kenshi, master kenshi there has been another supernatural occurance.

Kenshi hurriedly asked him where.

And he told him the address and asked him to hurry over as soon as possible !

Kenshi alerted mikasa about the situation and then asked her to go get her bag.

Mikasa who at this time couldn't help but feel really useless because ever since she began to work with kenshi he has never really given her any chance to do anything at all because all she does is to just stand there the whole time looking and watching him deal with everything himself.

it made her feel like just an eyewitness and not like a bodyguard at all.

So she could only feel depressed as she carried her bag once again.

Although kenshi didnt know the actual address he still didnt have a need to because all he has to do is to just snap his fingers or even wish to be there or just simply want himself to be anywhere at all and he would instantly teleport to that location.

Kenshi didn't want to scare the already frightened jong family so he teleported himself as well as mikasa directly to their kitchen before rushing all the way into their room.

And as soon as he got in she looked at the already dying mr jong and the weeping woman beside him and said........