N E V I L L E

July 30th 1994
Song: This side of paradise by Coyote Theory
OOTD:

July 30th 1994Song: This side of paradise by Coyote Theory OOTD:

July was not only the birth month of Harry Potter—but Astrid's most favourite classmate as well

July was not only the birth month of Harry Potter—but Astrid's most favourite classmate as well. Only a day before Harry Potter was born—one of Lucille's greatest friends—Alice had her first child.

A boy of the name Neville was born to Aurors Alice and Frank Longbottom on a hot July day—an occasion that lit up the tall four walls of Clearwater mansion in celebration of the new addition to what was once the little family of two.

Though the night came to a rather abrupt close when Lilly Potter's own labours had began, the party ended with another reason to celebrate—another child in the family, in the friend group.

And of course Frank Longbottom teased all three woman at the party—two of which were rubbing their plump bellies and preparing for their fast approaching births.

And James Potter insisted it had been a thought out plan to have their children around the same time—so they too could be the greatest of friends like their mothers and fathers had been.

Elio and Cedric ran around the house—receiving love and coins from every person they passed by. Who needed friends when both boys had each other—blood above all else. A cousin was far grander than a friend.

Where Lilly shook with fear and Lucille tried hard to recall her first birth—Molly Weasley—though older than the rest, offered comfort and guidance to the two expecting woman.

Orla Clearwater joined Lilly at the large sofa, bringing with her a bowl of chips to share, excitedly telling her of the news of being named godmother of the child to come

Alice snuggly laid on the couch—claiming she was not so tried nor sore from the birth just the day before—instead chiming in every once in a while to tell Lilly and Lucille of the jelly cups and fruit punches she indulged in during her stay at the hospital.