Takeru's Birthday

Start from the beginning

He take out two knuckle like weapon but both have different color. One is red with magma emblem while and the other is blue with blizzard emblem.

Build: These are the Magma Knuckle and Blizzard Knuckle. I planned to give you these when you reach the exact level of the Hazard level. But plan has changed, the world is changing.

He throw the device at them. Seiryuu caught the Magma Knuckle while Kazumi got the Blizzard Knuckle.

Build: You two might have yet able to transform with it, but those can still be use as weapon. After done more analysis on, it seems that Cross-Z system can use both knuckle.

Seiryuu: The power of magma and blizzard, huh?! Interesting!

Build: But remember, do not transform using them unless reaching the right level. You know the consequences of trying to do something that would cause your life, right?

Seiryuu and Kazumi feel tensed up before they look at each other. Then theu turn to Takeru and nodded in understand.

Build: For Yumi, sorry, but I can't really think of an upgrade. That is why I barely able to put some improvements on your IXA Calibur.

He gave her the newly improved IXA Calibur. The appearance still the same but it shows some new features. When Yumi observe it, she flip the handle and the gun mode change into sniper mode.

Yumi: Wow! Amazing!

Build: Sniper Mode. Since you're support, so it'll be fit if you attack from distance. The scope of the sniper can at least reach the vision of three kilometres away.

Yumi: Now that is really amazing. I'm holding a sniper myself.

Build: Now, shall we start a bit of training with our new equipments?

"Yeah!"

Build: *turn around* Cementoss Sensei, can you please make some terrain?

Cementoss: Make sure that you won't overwork yourself.

He place his hands onto the floor and create some terrains by raising up some cement pillars. The Rider Quartet turn to the pillars and start their training.

(Next Day)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

The students just wake up from their sleep and the snow has covered like almost the whole place but didn't covered everything. Kazumi is having a hot chocolate while watching the view outside the window.

Kazumi: Ahhh~... Hot chocolate and snow... It really remind me of Hokkaido...

Sero: You look so peaceful for someone who is very manliness.

Kazumi: Sometimes, I need some break from "manly" stuff...

Sero: *shocked* Wha--?! Kazumin is being "normal"!

Kazumi: Huh? What was that suppose to mean?

Iida: It seems that everyone is here, but where's Tatsumaki-kun? Even if this is a weekend, we students of U.A. must wake up early and need to be energitic everyday!

Yaoyorozu: Iida-san, do you forget that Tatsumaki-san is out to town every weekend to work on Nascita? He is the café owner.

Seiryuu: I really want to have he make some meal for us before he head out...