Mansoor is missing

Recap: Parveen learns that Mansoor is alive.

Through private jet, Parveen reached London by next day morning. They have a resort over there to stay. She knew that Junaid will be there. So she went there. But he wasn't there.

Through the servants, she came to know that Junaid had returned to India by yesterday's morning. She immediately called to Aman.

Aman: Hello Ammi...

Parveen: Is Mansoor Anna(Bhai) fine, Aman?

Aman was dumbstruck to hear his mother.

Parveen: Aman... R u there?

Aman: Haan Ammi... What did u say?

Parveen: I have asked whether Mansoor Anna(Bhai) is fine?

Aman couldn't understand that how did she came to know. He tried to change the topic.

Aman: Ammi...

Parveen cut him off from speaking further.

Parveen: Aman don't try to hide anything from me. When I saw Rehan and Shayri came towards ur room with tensed face, I followed them. I had heard ur conversation that u guys had last night. I know that Mansoor Anna (Bhai) is alive. So say the truth. Is Mansoor Anna fine?

Aman: No Ammi. He is missing from yesterday night. Rehan and I r searching for him.

Parveen: Allah.... Aman listen to me carefully. I'm now in London.

Aman: What??? When did u go? U not even informed anyone.

Parveen: I came here to check Junaid. But when I reached here the servants said that he had left to India yesterday morning itself. So search the whereabouts of ur father instead of Mansoor Anna(Bhai). I'm sure that he is involved in sudden disappearance of Anna(Bhai).

Aman was shocked on the information. Rehan who was near him asked what happened. Aman ignored him and continued to talk to Parveen.

Aman: Ammi, first u come back. I want u to be with Roshni to take care of her. I'm sure, if Abbu is back, Roshni is in danger.

Parveen: Ok. I'm on the way to airport.

Aman: Ok Ammi.

Parveen: Aman, do u want to say anything?

Aman: Nothing Ammi. U come here safe. Take care of Roshni Ammi. Say her that we will be back with Mansoor Phupho(mama).

Saying this Aman cut the call. He and Rehan got into the car. While Rehan was driving the car, Aman remembered the day he met Ahmed.

Flashback:

The day Shruthi was admitted in hospital. (Hope u all remember.... Part: Shruthi's health detoriates... ).

Aman saw Mansoor lying on the bed with equipments connected to his body. Aman went inside the cabin. As the ward was isolated and prohibited, no one was there.

Aman went near Mansoor with tears.

Aman: Phupho(mama)... How did this happen? Abbu had said that u were dead. But he.... What is going on here? Ammu is hiding her real identity. Abbu is always seems to be angry with her. Something is fishy. First I wanna find how did Phupho(mama) reached here.

When Aman was about to leave he felt something is holding his hand. He turned and saw that Mansoor is holding his hand and seeing him with teary eyes. Aman was happy that Mansoor opened his eyes.

Aman: Phupho(mama)...

Mansoor removed his oxygen mask.

Mansoor: Aman????

Aman: Haan Phupho(mama)... I'm Aman.

Mansoor stood up from the bed and hugged Aman. Aman too hugged him.

Mansoor: How big u have grown?

Suddenly he remembered Aman's words. He immediately broke the hug.

Mansoor: Aman, u said about Ammu. Is she with u? Where did u find her? Where is Salma?

Aman: Phupho, Ammu and I got married a year ago. She is pregnant with twins.

Hearing this Mansoor's heart filled with both happiness and sadness. He was happy that his wish of marrying Roshni to Aman got fulfilled but he also got sad that he wasn't there at his only daughter's wedding.

Mansoor: Salma??
Aman hesitated to say.  Mansoor noticed it.

Mansoor: Aman, pls say the truth. Where is Salma?

Aman: Phuppi is no more, Phupho.
(Aman didn't regain his past yet.)

Mansoor was totally shocked. He broke down and sat on the bed. Aman tried to comfort him.

Mansoor: What happened exactly, Aman?

Aman: I too don't know, Phupho. I met with an accident 8 months ago...

He told Mansoor whatever happened in these days. How Roshni hid her identity about herself being Ammu, how she saved everyone from Kabir Siddique's scam, everything. Mansoor listened to everything silently.

Mansoor: So, still Jalal is unaware of Junaid's truth.

Aman: What truth, Phupho?

Mansoor realized he spilled some truth. He immediately diverted the topic.

Mansoor: So how about others?
Aman noticed that he is diverting the topic but didn't say anything.

Aman: Why u r asking me, Phupho? U itself come and see all. All will be very happy by seeing u. Especially Roshni.

Mansoor: No Aman. No one should know about me now. Especially Junaid. It may increase the danger around Ammu.

Aman: What should I do now, Phupho?

Mansoor: Kidnap me from here.

Aman: What?

Mansoor: Yes. Junaid should not know that I regained consciousness. That's why I'm still pretending to be in coma.

Aman was surprised by his confession.

Mansoor: Haan Aman. I came out of coma, 15 days ago. I wanna save my daughter. Help me Aman.

Aman: Don't worry, Phupho. I know that u r hiding something. But I'll not ask about that now. Roshni is my responsibility. I'll take care of her. U don't worry. I'll do something. Take care Phupho.

By saying that Aman went outside. With the help of Maya, he took Mansoor out of the hospital without Junaid's concern.