Khans in trouble

Recap: Aman, Rubina and Jalal were missing Ammu.

Shayri and Rehan asked them what happened. They said nothing. Rehan noticed that Aman's hand is still on Roshni's stomach.
Rehan: Anna, what are u doing?
Aman realised that his hand is still on Roshni's baby bump. He didn't want to take his hand but hesitantly he took it.
Aman: Actually I was feeling the babies. They kicked when I kept my hand.
Shayri: Waah... I also want to feel the baby.
She and Rehan kept their hands on Roshni's baby bump and the babies kicked. All were very happy.

Roshni shifted to Mansoor and Salma's room. All the things were as it was before 20 years.She remembers her time with her father.

20 yrs ago...
Mansoor: Ammu..... Ammu....
Salma: What happened? Why r u lifting the house on the head?
Mansoor: Salma, Leave it. First say Where is Ammu?
Salma: She is playing in our room with Aman.

Mansoor went to room followed by Salma. They saw that Ammu(Roshni) and Aman were slept holding eachother's hand as if some one will come and separate them from eachother. They smiled. Mansoor came and sat near Ammu(Roshni ) and caressed her hair. Her sleep broke. She saw Mansoor behind her. She left Aman's hand and hugged him and sat on his lap & kissed her father.

As soon as Ammu left Aman's hand, he woke up with a jerk.
Aman: Ammu, don't go leaving me.(shouted)
Aman was 7 and Ammu was 5 then. Aman was living with them itself from the date Ammu was born. He never leaves her alone. Then he saw that Ammu was sitting on Mansoor's lap. He took a deep breath and go and hug Mansoor.

Salma:What happened Aman? Why did u shout like that?
Sitting near him and caressing his face.
Aman: Actually Phuppi(atthai), I was sleeping holding Ammu's hand. But suddenly she took her hand and I got afraid that she is going away from me. That's why I shouted.
Hearing to Aman's voice, Jalal and Rubina also came there before Aman answer but no one noticed. Roshni(Ammu) who was sitting on Mansoor's lap came to Aman and hugged him.

Ammu: Don't worry Aman. I'll not go anywhere leaving u.
She kissed him on his cheek. Aman blushed. All were laughing.
Rubina: I wish Ammu and Aman remain as this forever.
Salma turned towards her. Rubina was pregnant with Shayri. She was at her 9th month.
Salma: Y did u come here Rubina? Go and take rest. It's not good for the baby to walk fast like this.
Rubina: Appi(akka), We came here on hearing Aman's sound.

Salma: It's ok. But be careful. Ur delivery is nearing.
Ammu: Yay...My sister will come to me soon.
Ammu and Aman were jumping on the bed. All were laughing at them. They all had a family moment.....

Sudden voice of Shayri from behind made Roshni to come back to her present. They all went to office together.

Days are passing. Shayri and Roshni became too close. Roshni and Ayesha also become very good friends. Ayesha also become close to Aman and she always used to call him as Anna(bhai). Aman's feelings for Roshni is increasing day by day. Aman cannot bear to see Roshni in pain.

All members in Junaid Manzil also knows Roshni and like her because of her good nature. All were treating Roshni as their own family.

Junaid is the only person who hadn't seen Roshni but he heared about her. Whenever he was about to meet her something will happen that cause to the cancel of their meet.

One day Parveen came to Ahmed Manzil. She came to see Rubina to talk about Roshni's baby shower. They discussed with all the family members and all decided to give surprise to Roshni. The most important part of the function is It is idea of our Aman😉😉.

They were planned the occasion on Junaid Manzil so that Roshni did not get any idea about this. All the staff members are invited. They are strictly informed not to tell about this to Roshni. Till one day is left behind the day of baby shower. Aman, Rehan and Shayri came to Junaid Manzil looking more tensed. Jalal and Rubina were also present there.

Anjum: Arrey... What happened to u 3? Why u guys r looking tensed?
Junaid: What happened Aman?
Aman: Everything is about to finish dad.
Parveen: What are u saying Aman?
Rehan: Yes mom. Anna(bhai) is right. everything is going to get finished.
Jalal: What u guys are saying? Say clearly. What happened?

What would have happened?
Why the trio are upset?
What hungama is going to happen?
Keep thinking....
Stay tuned...

-VIJIMIRA 🥰