Khans take care of Roshni

Recap: Aman and Roshni slept holding each other.

After a long Roshni had a very deep and peaceful sleep at Aman's arms.

At garden,
Junaid was walking to and fro. Suddenly Jalal came there.
Voice muted.......
They had a heated argument. Jalal went in full of anger. Junaid was also very angry.

All these are saw by Rehan, Parveen and Anjum who were standing at different places unknown to each other. Trio were confused about their argument. But they neither see eachother nor talk about this ro any one. All went to sleep.

Next morning,
Aman woke up and saw Roshni was sleeping at his arms peacefully. This gave him a huge smile on his face. He saw the time and it was already 9 am. He tried to move his arm where Roshni's head was on. By this Roshni's sleep broke out. She slowly get up and sat on the bed.

Roshni: Sorry Khanbaba. I got up late.
Aman: No Roshni. It's alright. U should have deep sleep at this time. But u always wake up at 5 itself, right?
Roshni: Actually, I always used to sleep in ur arms after mom's death. U never let me alone. I have habituated to u. That's why I woke up at 5.

Aman became sad. Roshni noticed that. She cupped his face and nodded in no. She was about to kiss him but she saw that someone was standing near the door and watching them. She backed where as Aman was confused.

Roshni(whispered): Someone is near the door.
Aman: Who is the enemy of our romance?
Roshni: Shhhh.....
Aman: Who is standing out? We saw that. Come in.(loudly)

Mr. Chotu entered.
Aman: So u r the one. Come here Mr. Chotu.
Chotu came and sat on Aman's lap.
Aman: Why were u standing out?
Chotu: Actually Chittappa(Chachu), I came to see Chitti(Chachi).

Roshni: If u wanted to see me, why u r sitting on ur Chittappa(chachu)'s lap. Come here.
She opened her hand. Chotu hugged her. She also hugged him back.
Chotu:  Chitti(chachi), not only me. Whole family is waiting outside to see u.

Roshni: What?
She tried to get up. But she had pain on her back.
Roshni: Ahhhh....
The whole family came inside the room except Junaid.

All:What happened?
Roshni: Ahhh..... My back is paining.
Parveen: What? Sara u go and get hot water. Saima u take and come water bag.
Sara and Saima: Ok mom.

Both left. Anjum came and sat near her.
Baby: I'll take and come massage oil.
Rehan: Phuppi, I'm also coming with u.
Baby and Rehan left. Parveen came and sat on Roshni's other side and caressing her head.

Aman was standing in a corner and admiring that how his family is taking care of Roshni. Roshni's eyes filled with tears. Chotu wiped her tears.
Chotu: Chitti(chachi) pls don't cry.
Anjum: Is it more paining?

Parveen: Where this Sara and Saima went? Why they're taking this much time? Roshni's pain is increasing. U don't worry Roshni. I'll go and check.
Parveen was about to go but Roshni held her hand stopped.

Roshni: No maami... It's not paining. I was crying in happiness. I didn't expect this from all. I thought when u all come to know about me u'll hate me. U all will not accept me. But u all are showering this much love on me.....

Parveen: Shhh... Roshni, What are u talking? I know that in this time a girl needs her husband a lot. But there was no one with u. How can we hate u? U didn't even unfold the truth when u came here.We know that u r good from ur heart. Even we all are lucky that u r this family's daughter-in-law.

Anjum: Haan Roshni. Parveen is right. U r a very good girl and u r the only one suitable for this donkey from somewhere.
Aman: Waah... What a family I got? Daughter-in-law came and son is thrown out.

Parveen: By the way, I want to thank Kabir. If he didn't create this problem, We would have never come to know the truth.
Roshni and Aman: That's true.

All laughed. All came back and treated Roshni.All had a family moment together. After a while all left the room. Aman and Roshni got ready.

Aman took Roshni down by holding her carefully. All had their breakfast and were chit chatting in hall. At the time, Jalal, Rubina and Shayri entered. All welcome them.

Shayri: Finally, our Aman anna(bhai) is married.
Rehan: Haan. Next when is our marriage?
All looked at Rehan.

Rehan: What??? U guys only said. First Aman(bhai)'s marriage, next is our marriage. Now we all came to know that Aman(bhai)'s marriage is over and he is expecting baby. That too twins. I can't wait anymore. All soon make arrangements for Shayri and my marriage.

Shayri: What is this Rehan? Shut up.Rehan: What shut up? U only said yesterday night to talk about our marriage and all.
Shayri was full of embarrassment. All laugh at them.

Anjum: Ok. Let's prepare arrangement. Otherwise they will run out of the house.
Aman: Haan. Let's have engagement tomorrow itself.
All: Okay.

Aman went out and called Raj.
Aman: Raj, There is a function in our house tomorrow. Come with ur family. There is two big announcements are waiting for all.

After cutting Raj's call, Aman called media persons to attend the function.

All were happy and excited. Junaid  is fuming in anger. Roshni has no idea about her baby shower.

All get ready....
Sangam starts from next part....
Will be posted tonight.....
Stay tuned....

                                   -VIJIMIRA🥰