Doctor's advice

Recap: Maya left after visiting Roshni.....

All the family members are playing with the babies. Roshni was smiling on seeing Shayaan, Sara, Saima and Mr.Chotu's antics. Junaid left in anger that how all are taking care of Roshni and the babies. Aman noticed this but didn't say anything.

He went to washroom. While he came back, all the family members left the room as the doctor is checking Roshni.

Aman: Doctor....
Doctor: Mr.Khan. Here????
Aman: Actually, I was in washroom.
Doctor: Ohhh... Okay.Aman: How is Roshni now?
Doctor: She is perfectly alright. U can take her home by tomorrow morning.
Aman: Thank you doctor.

Doctor: I want to say something important to both of u.
Roshan: Yes doctor.

Doctor: Mr.Khan, as Roshni is breastfeeding the children, make sure that she is not in any stress while feeding. As Babies intaking the milk from her, they may feel the same while consuming. This may give mental stress to children.

Aman: Ok doctor. I'll take care of that.
Doctor: And one more thing, Roshni if u r comfortable, make sure that Mr.Khan stay withu while feeding. 
Aman(awkwardly): Doctor.....

Doctor: No Mr.Khan. There is no need for hesitation. If u stay with her while feeding, babies will also feel safe. And while feeding, both of u talk something good as the babies always love to hear something while they eat. Because, if they didn't hear anything, they'll sleep while drinking milk. But this is not good for babies. They shoud make brup which helps the milk to reach their stomach. This is must as baby's digestion.

Roshni: Ok doctor. I'll make sure that Khanbaba stay with me while feeding.
Aman: Yes doctor.
Doctor: That's good.

Doctor: And Roshni, make sure that  babies head'd are tilted while they drink.
Roshni: Sure doctor.
Doctor: Mr.Khan don't hesitate to ask any doubts regarding the babies. Mr.Khan, ask ur family to go back to home as too much crowd is not allowed inside the ward.

Aman: Ok doctor.
Doctor: Then I'm leaving.
Roshan: Thank u doctor.

Doctor left. Aman also sent the family members back home. When he came back, he saw that babies are sleeping and Roshni is staring them with a smile in her face. Aman came and hug her from back and kissed her cheeks.

Roshni: Khanbaba....
Aman: Mmmm.... (snuggling into her neck)
Roshni: I want to take bath.
Aman: Yeah. I have forgotten in doctor's words.  Come let's go.

Roshni: Where???🙄🙄
Aman: To take bath...
Roshni: Chi.... Khanbaba... U'll not going to take bath with me.😯🙈🙈
Aman: When did I said that I'm going to take bath with u???🤨

Roshni: Then, What did u mean???
Aman: I said that I'll take u to washroom as I have already made preparations for ur bath. What did u thought 😈???Roshni: Nothing🙈.....

Aman laughed at her. He lifted her in his arms and dropped her in washroom. He went near her ears.

Aman(whispered): Call me after the shower. I'll be waiting outside.

Roshni nodded in yes. Aman left. After a while, Roshni called Aman. He came in and lifted her in his arms and took her out. He made her sit on the bed.

He took and came the food and fed her by his hands. Roshni was feeling blessed. Aman took care of both her and children. The day passed like this. He made sure that Roshni is feeling comfortable. They slept cuddling into each other.

Next morning,
Aman completed the formalities. Shayaan came to hospital. Roshni also got ready to home. Rehan started the car. Shayri was sitting beside him. Aman and Roshni sat on back carrying their prince and princess.

They reached home. The whole family was on the doorstep excluding Junaid. All welcomed both.

Roshni: Maami, where is Mama(Maamu)?
Parveen: Oh.... I have forgot to tell that he has went to London as a business trip. He'll be back on Babies' naming ceremony.

Roshni: Ok maami.
Roshan left to their room with babies. Roshni was totally shocked on entering the room.

What is the reason behind Roshni's shock???
Is Junaid went to a business trip or something else gonna happen???

More and more interesting twists and turns are waiting......
Stay tuned......

                     -VIJIMIRA🥰