Lucky Roshni

Recap: Roshni is in Aman's cabin.

Roshni blushed. Aman slowly kissed her cheeks. She closed her eyes. He made her face towards him. He caressed her face. Their lips met. They both were in their own world. Roshni held him by collor in one hand and her other hand is holding his head to kiss her more. Aman's hand was in her waist. He slowly held her up. Now Roshni's legs are in air.

They broke the kiss due to scarcity of oxygen. Aman kissed her neck. It made her shiver. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. They came into sense. Roshni rushed into washroom. Aman also check his face in the phone camera and went to open the door with full of anger to see who have spoiled their romance.

It's none other than Khanna.😂😂😂 Aman was like😡😡😡.
Aman: What happened Khanna?
Khanna: Sir, Mr. Raj has come to see you.
Aman: Ok. Send him inside.
Khanna: Ok sir.

Khanna left. Aman came inside by closing the door. Just then Roshni came back  from washroom.
Roshni: Who is that Khanbaba?
Aman: Khanna. He said Raj has come.
Roshni: Ok then I take leave.
Aman: Why u should leave? Just stay here. I want u to meet Raj.

Roshni: But Khanbaba, What will he think about us?
Aman: That's that we are......Roshni: We are....... Come on Khanbaba. We are....
Aman: We are more than friends....
Roshni:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Raj entered Aman's cabin. He is surprised not shocked to see Roshni there.

Raj: Hi Aman. Hi Roshni. I didn't expect u here.
Roshni: Actually, I came here to ask help from Khanbaba for my final project.
Raj: Khanbaba?????
Aman: Roshni used to call me like that.
Raj: Ohhhhh.....
Aman: Just shut up. Say Why have u come here?
Raj: Waah!! What a friendship yaar?? Wife in, Friend out.... Great.
Roshni felt bad about his words.

Roshni: Not like that Anna(Bhai). Sorry I'll take leave.
Raj: Arrey... I didn't mean that Roshni. I was just kidding. I thought that I have rights to bully my sister.
Roshni was happy as he accepted her as his sister. Aman also happy on seeing their bonding.

Aman: Are u going to say now that why u have come?
Raj: Haan Aman. I'm leaving to Chennai back as my works got completed.
Aman: Ok. When is ur flight?
Raj: Today evening.

Aman: Ok.
Roshni:  Anna(Bhai), Have u had ur lunch?
Raj: Not yet da. I'll be having on the way.
Roshni: No. Today my brother is going to eat the food cooked by his sister.

Raj: No. U guys carry on.
Roshni: This is not fair. If u really accept me as ur sister come and eat quite.
Raj: As u wish.

Roshni served both Aman and Raj. Both took the first piece and forwarded towards Roshni. Roshni smiled.
Raj: Whose u r going to eat first?
Roshni: I usually have first bite from Khanbaba. But today I'll take from my brother.

She first ate from Raj then from Aman. Both smiled. Raj enjoyed the food a lot. Aman and Raj ate at the same time they consequentially fed Roshni also. They completed the food and had a long chit chat. After a while, Raj left.

Roshni: Khanbaba, I just forgot to say that I need ur help to complete my project.

Aman: Why not? U come to my farmhouse on Sunday. Let's complete it.
Roshni: Ok. Then see u at Sunday.
Aman: Come, Let me drop u.
Roshni's m.v.: Oh no. I want to go to mom's school. If Either Khanbaba or Ammi see eachother, it will become a huge problem. I should stop him. Orelse...

Roshni: No Khanbaba. I'll go by my own. U haven't done any work till now. Concentrate on your work.
Aman: Ok. But be careful.
Roshni: Bye....
She went to door but came back and kissed Aman's cheek and ran away.
Aman: Pagal....(lusu....)

It was Sunday. As usual Roshni made some excuses from her mother and got out of the house. She was on her way to Aman's farmhouse.

In Aman's farmhouse,
Aman was still sleeping as he had a web meeting with foreign delicates at night. Suddenly he felt that someone is pushing his blanket. Slowly his sleep broke down. He opened his eyes and got surprised. It's Mr.Chotu.

Aman: Mr. Chotu....
Chotu: Good morning Chittappa(Chachu).
Aman: Good morning. How did u come here?
Chotu: Not only me. All are down.
Aman: What all are here?
Chotu: Yes Chittappa(chachu). Come, Let's go down.

Aman and Chotu came down. All are standing there.
Anjum: Here u go. My donkey from somewhere has woke up finally.
Aman: Patti(Dadi), I had meeting yesterday. Leave it. When did all you come? Why u guys didn't inform me?

Rubina: We thought of giving surprise to u.
Jalal: How are u Aman?
Aman: Good Phuppo(mama).
Parveen: Aman, go and get fresh and come. I'll prepare food for u.
Aman: Ok mom.

Aman was about to climb the steps but he noticed that Roshni was standing near the door. She was shivering. Tears are falling from her eyes. She ran away. Aman was hell confused with her behavior.

What is the reason behind Roshni's tears?
Will Aman able to find her truth?
What will be Salma's reaction when she comes to know about Aman???
Keep thinking...
Stay tuned....

                                        -VIJIMIRA🥰