Aman smells fishy....

Recap: Aman saw that Roshni ran away by crying.

At present,
Roshni stopped saying the story. All are looking at her.
Roshni: Actually, We have talked a lot. I'm feeling hungry and tired. Can we continue later?
Parveen: That's also right. All can go down. Roshni and Shruthi should have their food at time.

Rubina: Yes Parveen. I'll come and cook with u.
Nithya: I'll also come and help u.
Anjum: It's Ok Nithya. U take rest.
Sandhiya: How can we take rest? Roshni is also our daughter. We will also join u.
Baby: Then ok. All go and cook.

All the elder ladies left. Junaid and Jalal also left.

Aman become suspicious that why Roshni stopped all of a sudden. But he didn't ask. All others also left except Roshni and Aman. He was seriously in the thought why did Roshni stopped at middle. Roshni's voice made him to come out of his thoughts.

Roshni: Khanbaba...
Aman: Haan Roshni.
Roshni: All went down. Come let us also go down.
Aman: Ok.

Aman took Roshni down holding her carefully. All sat on the hall and are admiring Mr.Chotu and Mano's acts. In the meantime the dinner was ready. All had the dinner and went to their respective rooms.

In Roshan room,Roshni changed the clothes and came to bed. Aman also went to change his clothes. When he came out of washroom, he saw that Roshni is scrolling her phone. He smiled and noticed that Roshni's leg are swollen.  He got panick and came to her and held her legs. Roshni jerked and downed her legs.

Roshni: Khanbaba, what are u doing?
Aman: What is this Roshni? Ur legs are being swollen, But i didn't say this to anyone. Wait, I'll call the doctor.

He took the phone and dialled doctor's number. Suddenly Roshni snatched his phone and cut the call.

Aman: What are u doing Roshni? Why did u cut the call? We should call.....

Roshni started kissing his lips to shut him. Aman was surprised but he also reciprocated. After a while they broke the kiss. Aman was about to talk but Roshni shut his mouth with her hand.

Roshni: How much u will talk Khanbaba? Just shut up and listen to me.
She took her hand from his mouth.

Roshni: Leg swelling, back pain are very normal during the pregnancy. We don't need to get panick. Even I'm very used to this swelling. It will hurt for few minutes but will get normal at morning.
Aman: But it will pain a lot,right?
Roshni: This pain is nothing comparing to the pain, I had in these 8 months without u.

Roshni's eyes filled with tears. She hugged him tight.

Roshni: I missed u so much Khanbaba. U was not there with me when I felt the first movement of our baby. U was not there with me when I heared our baby's heartbeat for first. U was not there with me when doctor said that there are twins in my womb. U was not there with me when our babies kicked me for first time. I know this neither ur fault nor my fault. Why always the fate make me alone when I need someone to be with me?

Roshni cried her heart wholly. Aman also was in tears. He also regrets in himself that he was not there with her when she needed him the most. He also hugged her tight and cried.

As soon as Roshni realized that Aman is crying, she consoled herself. She wiped her tears and broke the hug. Aman hugged her again and stared crying a lot. Aman: I'm sorry Roshni. Pls forgive me. I was not there with u when u needed me the most. I'm sorry Roshni. I'm really sorry.

Roshni let him cry as she knew that if she stop him now, he can't come out of this regret on his whole life. She patted his back. After a while, his tears came to end. Roshni broke the hug and kissed his both eyes.

Roshni: Khanbaba, I said this before itself. But also I'm repeating. This is neither ur fault nor mine. This a game of fate. We all are just a pawn. Don't think more. I'm really happy now. I was praying Allah only one thing. Before our babies get birth, I wanted u to be with me. And it came true. Very soon our babies are also coming. So forget everything. Be happy. Once our babies come, I'm sure u will not care about me. But I'm warning u now itself. If I feel that ur love for me got less, then I'll kill u.😠

Aman smiled. He side hugged her.She settled herself in his arms comfortably.

Aman: Don't worry. My love for u will not get less. In fact it will get more after our babies come. And u don't think that u'll get escape from me by giving 2 babies at one time. I have to feel the moments that I missed now. So be ready for our next baby very soon.😉😉😉

Roshni: No way. I can't.
Aman: What u can't? U should. I need to feel those moments. I need one more baby.
Roshni: When did I said that I'll not let u to feel those moments? Even I want to feel those moments with u.

Aman: Then why did u say no way, before a while?
Roshni: I said no way to the next baby very soon. First we will enjoy with these 2 for now. We will have next after they get grown. I also need atleast 4 years to get ready for next baby. Ok???

Aman: 4 years???? Roshni can't u consider before?
Roshni: No Khanbaba. Precious things will be gotten after a long wait.
Aman: Mmmm... Ok. Until that I'll adjust with other 3.

Roshni: 3??😳😳
Aman: Yes. 2 is in ur stomach and 1 is in my arms now.
Roshni:🤨🤨😠😠
Aman started laughing. Roshni also laughed on seeing him. Both slept after a while.

I hope u guys enjoyed this part...
More twist and turns are waiting...

Next part is after -
50 likes and 75 comments....
Stay tuned....

                              - VIJIMIRA🥰