Celebrationssssss

Recap: All the guests and press are waiting  for  Aman's announcement.

In Roshan room,
Roshni wore the dress bought by Aman. She was looking elegant. She was sitting in front of the mirror and wearing  jewels. Just then,  Aman came from washroom and saw Roshni.

He was mesmerized by her beauty. He started coming towards Roshni. Roshni noticed this and her heartbeat increased.

Roshni: Khanbaba, How am I looking?
Aman said nothing. He came too close to her and bend towards her. He slowly put his hand on her waist.

Roshni: Khanbaba, What are u doing?
Aman: Shhhh....
He closed her dress zip. Roshni blushed. Aman slowly came near to her ears.
Aman(whispered): Get ready soon. All are waiting down.

Roshni nodded in yes. Aman placed a kiss on her neck gently. He made the her towards him as it was a rolling chair. He kissed her baby bump.  Aman came down first leaving Mr. Chotu near Roshni. Aman climbed on the stage and took over the mike.

Aman: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thank you everyone for joining us in a very short notice. Today is the most important day in both mine and my brother's life. I have already said  that I'm going to give two announcements today. So the first announcement is that today my brother Rehan Junaid Khan is going to get engaged with Shayri Jalal Ahmed.

There was a huge round of applause.
Reporter: What is the second announcement sir?
Aman: Yeah. First I want someone to join me now to give the announcement.  Sara, Saima...

Sara and Saima  went to Roshan's room and took Roshni to the stage.All were totally confused on seeing her. Aman gave hand to Roshni and make her stand near him. He held her by waist. Roshni was also confused that why he took her to the stage.

Aman: So here is the person. Meet the most important person of my life. My love, my life Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.  I also want to announce that we are expecting twins.

All were confused. But also gave an applause.

Aman: I'm sorry that I haven't informed this before. But today I want to introduce her to the world on the special day of our life. Yes, This day is a special day. Today is our first wedding anniversary.

All the family members are shocked as he didn't say this to them. Roshni was also dumbstruck  that how he got to know this. Aman continued his speech.

Aman: I'm very lucky to have Roshni in my life. As u all know that I met with an accident before 8 months. I lost my memory of past 3 years. In these 3 years, I have not forget only my memory but also my Roshni and our babies. But she didn't lose the courage. She took care of herself and our babies. I had be neither a good husband nor a good father....

Aman's eyes filled with tears. He can't speak anymore. Suddenly Roshni took the mike from his hand.

Roshni: Sorry Khanbaba. I want to clear this to everyone that I'll say that he is the world's best husband and very soon our babies are also going to say that he is the world's best dad. He said that I haven't lost my courage during this pregnancy journey but he didn't know that he was my courage. I always think that he is around me and taking care of me. That's the secret of my will power. All this will power and courage is given to me by him. Yes, I'm talking about my babies. They were my guide towards this journey. They had this will power. After all they are children of The Great Aman Junaid Khan. (smiled with teary eyes).

All the family members had tears in their eyes except Junaid. Aman hugged Roshni and she also reciprocated. The sound of clap brought them back to reality. They broke the hug. Aman again took the mike.

Aman: Sry guys. We have become emotional. So today not only my brother's engagement and my anniversary celebration is going to take place but also my wife's baby shower is going to be held. I want all of u to give ur blessings to us. Let's start the ceremonies.

First Roshni's baby shower held. Then Shayan's engagement held followed by Roshan's anniversary celebration.Rehan gave a diamond necklace set to Shayri as engagement gift. Shayri gave him a kiss in an excitement and both were embarrassed. The whole family was laughing and enjoying a lot.

Aman gifted Roshni a set of diamond bangle and a platinum diamond set as anniversary gift. Roshni gave gold cufflinks named A and a branded watch contains diamonds in inside which is seen as A in the staight look and as R in the tilted look.

Anjum gave the ancestral bangles to both Roshni and Shayri. Parveen also gave ancestral necklaces which she received from Anjum after marrying Junaid to Roshni and Shayri.

Roshan and Shayan together received many gifts from both family and guest. Then photo shoot took place for both the couples. Finally the party ended and all are left except Raj and Ahmed family.

Thank u all for ur patience...
The next part will be posted tonight...
Keep supporting....
Stay tuned...

                                      -VIJIMIRA🥰