Junaid identifies Roshni

Recap: Read the previous parts for the better continuation....

Days passed.... Roshni got totally recovered. Aman and her bonding are growing strong. In the mean time, Roshni completed her studies.

On the graduation day,
Host: The student of the year goes to Ms. Roshni Ahmed..... We invite Roshni to receive her award from our honourable chief guest Mr. Junaid Khan....

There was a huge round of applause.... Roshni was totally nervous.... She came to the stage... Junaid noticed her nervousness. She received the award and left the stage immediately.

On the rest of function, Junaid was only noticing Roshni's actions. His inner mind told that she may be the daughter of Mansoor, since he heard her name (Roshni Ahmed). The function was finished after few minutes.

As soon as the function got finished, Roshni sneaked out of the auditorium. Junaid excused himself from the principal and followed Roshni. When he reached out, he was shocked on seeing Aman being presented there.

He hid himself near a tree which is beside Aman. Just then, Roshni came running towards Aman.
She hugged him so tight as if someone will snatch him from her. Aman understood that she is in fear and hughed her tight to his chest.

Roshni: Khanbaba.... Let's go from here... Take me out... I don't want to be here anymore....
Just then Aman realized that she is crying. He broke the hug and cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Aman: Oiii....What happened??? Did anyone said anything???
Roshni: No Khanbaba. Pls, take me out. I just have u in my life... I can't lose u any cost.
Aman: Shhh... Relax.... I'm not going anywhere leaving my Ammu alone...

On hearing Aman mentioning Roshni as Ammu, Junaid was shocked. He got angry and took a pic of Roshni in his mobile and send it to his PA, Fazil.

Junaid: Fazil, listen to me carefully... I have sent u a pic of a girl.... I want u to hire some goons and finish her as soon as possible....
Fazil(shocked): Sir.......😲😲
Junaid: What??? Do what I say.... Orelse I'll kill u...
Fazil: Ok sir...

Junaid: An important thing, My son will be with her as a shield to protect her. Make sure, he is safe.
Fazil: Ok sir...
Junaid: One more thing... No one should get to know about this... Especially Jalal....
Fazil: But sir, U will never hide anything from him.
Junaid: Do say what I said. No more questions. Fazil: Ok sir.
Junaid cut the call and left the place.

On other side...
Roshni: Khanbaba....
Aman: Ok.... Come let's go.

Roshan left the college in their car. Roshni was lost in her thoughts which os not left unnoticed by Aman. He took the opposite route of her house. Roshni didn't notice that.

After a long travel of 3 hrs, Aman stopped the car with a jerk. Just then Roshni came to sense. She turned to Aman who was smirking on seeing the road. She looked around and was shocked.
👇🏻This is what she saw....

Aman took her hand in his hand

Aman took her hand in his hand. She turned towards him.
Aman: Ms. Roshni Mansoor Ahmed... Will u be my life partner??? Are u willing to become Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan???

Roshni's eyes filled with tears. She nodded in Yes. Aman smiled and hugged her. They were about to kiss but were distracted by a sound. Just then Roshni noticed that all her and his friends were standing there. Roshan got out from the car.

Roshni saw that Raj is also present there. She ran to him and hugged him.
Roshni: Anna(Bhai)...
Raj: Roshni, Don't worry. If this idiot trouble u, say directly to me. I'll kick out his ass...

Aman: Rajjjjj😠
Roshni laughed 😅😅😅at him.
Raj: Look at this Aman. Like this she should be smiling throughout her life. Orelse I'll kill u.
Aman: That's my duty. Don't worry.

Quazi: It's getting late... Bride and groom should go and get ready fast...
Raj: Yeah... Farah...
Farah: Yes Anna(Bhai)...

Raj: Take Roshni to that caravan... All the requirements are already present there. Roshni... All the dress and jewels are specially designed for u by Aman himself for his ladylove.

Roshni blushed and left from there with Farah. Aman also went with Raj to get ready.

Will Aman get to know about Junaid's evil plan??
How did Aman got accident???

Many shocking revelations are about to come...
Do comment.....
Stay tuned.....

More comments.....
Next part will be posted soon....

                                   -VIJIMIRA🥰