Roshan wedding

Recap: Roshan gone to get ready for the wedding.

Roshan got ready in their respective caravan. Aman was already there, when Roshni got out of the caravan. He was totally mesmerised by her beauty....

Raj noticed it. He went near Aman handed him a kerchief.  Aman looked questioning.
Raj: Just wipe ur mouth. U r drooling...
All begin to laugh. Aman became embarrassed. He smacked Raj at his arm.

Raj: Heyyy... This is not fair. I only said the truth.
Roshni also heard it and started laughing. Seeing her laugh, Aman's heart became calm.

 Seeing her laugh, Aman's heart became calm

Both sat on the Nikkah stage. Quazi started the Nikkah.
Quazi: Aman Junaid Khan, Kya apko Roshni Mansoor Ahmed ke sath ye nikkah qubool hai?
( Aman Junaid Khan, Are u agreeing to marry Roshni Mansoor Ahmed?)

Aman: Qubool hai (I agree)

Quazi: Roshni Mansoor Ahmed, Kya apko Aman Junaid Khan ke sath ye nikkah qubool hai?
(Roshni Mansoor Ahmed, Are u agreeing to marry Aman Junaid Khan?)

Roshni: Qubool hai (I agree)

The Nikkah was finished. Both signed the register and also signed for marriage certificate.

After a while,
Aman was talking with his friends. Just then he noticed Roshni was crying near the caravan. He immediately rushed to her. Others also noticed it.

Aman: Roshni....What happened??? Why r u crying??
Roshni: Nothing Khanbaba.  It's just looking like a dream. I don't want this to be a dream. I'm having a fear that I'll lose u. I can't lose u. U r the only one, I have in my life. I can't live without u.

Aman hughed her tight to his chest. He understood her feelings and caressed her hair.

Roshni was still crying in his arms. He broke the hug. He wiped her tears.
Aman: Shhhh.... Roshni look at me.
Roshni slowly lifted her to meet his eyes.

Aman: I promise that whatever the situation be, I'll not leave u alone. I'll also never let anyone to enter between us. That's why I made our wedding  this early, even without our family. Do u get that?
Roshni nodded.

Aman: Gud. Now, please show ur beautiful smile which always made me crazy for u...
Roshni smiled and also blushed 😊.
Aman: Hayeeee... Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan, hereafter no more tears. Ok???
Roshni: Yes....

She hugged him tightly. Raj smiled on seeing the total scenario. Suddenly Aman's phone rang. He attended the call in the same position.

Aman: Oh u arrived??? Ok come.
He cut the call.
Roshni: Who is that Khanbaba??
Aman: As my Ammu accepted me as her husband today, I want to give her a gift.
Roshni: But u r the best gift for me. I love you ❤

Roshni kissed Aman's cheek. All others whistled. Just then Patak (lawyer) arrived there....
Patak:  Aman Sir... Here are the papers. All the formalities are completed.
Aman: That's great... Thank you....

Aman received the papers and passed it to Roshni.
Roshni: What is this, Khanbaba??
Aman: Read urself...

Roshni read those papers. Her eyes filled with tears.
Roshni: Khanbaba... There is no need for this.
Raj: What is that, dear?
Roshni: Khanbaba transferred his 75% of shares and properties into my name. He also made me as the signing authority for the sale of shares and properties.

All are shocked on hearing this. Raj came near Aman and patted his shoulder.
Raj: I'm proud of you my brother....

Patak: Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Khan.
Roshan: Tq...

All gave Roshan their gifts. After a while all left. Roshan also left to home. As soon as Roshni opened the door of the house, Aman picked her in his hands.
Roshni: Khanbaba....
Aman: Shhh.... No more speech... It's time for action, Mrs. Roshni Aman Junaid Khan.

He carried her to the room where Roshni was surprised by the decorations. Aman placed her on the bed and he hovered above her. He helped Roshni to remove her Jewels. Slowly he untied her dress. Lights off... They consumed their wedding night...

Many twists and turns are on the way...
Stay tuned....

Do comments....
Share ur reviews.....

                   - VIJIMIRA 🥰