Babies 😚😚😚

Recap: Aman and Rehan came to Ahmed manzil.

Rehan went to Shayri's room and saw that she is sleeping. When he was about to throw the water on her, he stopped himself.  He kept the water jug aside and sat beside her. He was admiring her. She was looking so cute. Rehan planted a kiss on her cheeks.

She slowly woke up and saw him. They shared a cute eyelock. Shayri pulled him and laid on him keeping her head on his chest. She was caressing her hair. Shayri slept on the same position. Rehan saw this and smiled. He also felt sleepy as he never wake up this much earlier.  He also slept hugging her.

Meanwhile,
Aman and Roshni were  sitting in dining table. There was a silence. Aman's heart is beating fast in the way of indicating him to speak to her and go near her. Aman noticed that she is smiling and caressing her stomach. In mean time, Rubina and Jalal came there.

Jalal: Arrey.... Aman, When did u come?
Aman: Just before a while Phupho(mama).
Roshni: Good morning Chittappa(Chachu).
Jalal: Good morning dr.. Do u had ur sleep properly?
Roshni: A very good sleep Chittappa(chachu).
Jalal: Good.

Rubina noticed that  Roshni is carressing her stomach.
Rubina: What happened Roshni? Why r u caressing ur stomach? Do u have pain? Shall we go to hospital?
Roshni: No Chitti(Chachi).. I'm fit and fine. I'm caressing stomach as babies are kicking. I'm just feeling them.

Hearing this Aman's heart becomes very happy. He can't understand the feeling. Whenever he was with Roshni and hearing about her babies his heart filled with an unknown peace. Rubina and Jalal kept their hands and Roshni's stomach and are feeling the baby and laughing.

Aman also want to feel the baby. But he don't know how to ask Roshni. So he remained silent and sad. Roshni noticed it.
Roshni: Aman sir... Upto my knowledge, I think so u have never feel a baby. Why can't u come and feel my babies?

This gave a huge wife smile on his face. He came near to her. He sat on his knees and kept his hand on her stomach. The babies kicked.  He was cloud on nine. His heart was beating fast. He felt a very strange and strong connection between him and babies.
Roshni: How is the feel, sir?
Aman: This is the best feel of the world. My heart is filled with peace after feeling the babies.

Roshni had a huge smile on her face.
Jalal: This is y all says that babies are equal to god. They always give a peace in everyone's mind.
Rubina: That's true. Do u remember when Ammu is born, she gave happiness to all. She was the first girl of the family. And our Aman kept always roaming around her from the day she born. I wish she would have been alive.

Hearing this Aman's face become dull. Becoz he used to love Ammu a lot. He never left her alone. When he heard that Ammu was dead, he felt sick. He was lost himself. This impact was on him for more days. Then slowly he recovered. But he didn't forget Ammu. Whenever he hears the name, Ammu he becomes sad.

Jalal also become sad. He also used to love Ammu a lot. He was regretting himself as he.....(revealed later)🤫🤫

All are thinking that Ammu was dead. But no one knows that Roshni is Ammu. Ammu was her pet name. As everyone used to call her only Ammu, all forget her original name is Roshni.

Shayri woke up and saw Rehan is sleeping peacefully. She went to shower and came back and got ready. Then her eyes fell on Rehan who is still sleeping.  She go near him and woke him up. After few minutes, they came down and saw all are sad near the dining table. Both were confused that what happened.

Will all come to know that Roshni is Ammu?
Why is Jalal regretting himself?
What is the connection between Aman and the babies?
Keep thinking....
Stay tuned..

                                -VIJIMIRA 🥰