First call

Recap: Aman took Roshni with him in the car.

Roshni: What are u doing, Khanbaba? Where r we going?
Aman: Be quiet.

Roshni didn't say anything. After few minutes Aman stopped the car. Roshni was surprised as well as shocked as they were infront of her house.

Roshni: Khanbaba, How did you know my address?
Aman slowly came near her. Roshni got nervous. He pulled her hair that covering her ear. He whispered.
Anan: If u can note my number secretly, Why can't I note ur address in ur id secretly?

Roshni became nervous and also blushed. Aman kissed her cheek which made her shock.
Aman: If u have asked me directly, I would have definitely gave my number with full of happiness.
Roshni: Actually......

Before Roshni could say anything, her eyes fell on Salma who was coming back to home. Roshni became nervous. She didn't want Aman to know about her and Salma. Aman was about to see Salma.

Suddenly Roshni pulled him closer towards her which accidentally made their lips meet. Aman closed his eyes and started kissing and feeling her. Roshni wasn't. She made sure that Salma went inside the house. Then she got relieved and also stared kissing Aman.

Both were sharing a deep kiss. Aman's hand held her waist for grip. Roshni's hand traveled to his hairs. After a while they broke the kiss.

Aman: Always u r making me surprise.....
Roshni blushed. She didn't say anything.  She was about to leave but Aman held her hand. Roshni looked at him.

Aman: If u give permission, I'll come and pick u up to clg  from here.
Roshni(m.v): If Khanbaba comes to pick me up, He'll see mom. I don't want to take risk.
Roshni: No Khanbaba. It's okay. I can manage.

Aman become sad as he can't see her daily. Roshni noticed it. She kissed his cheek  and ran out of the car. Aman smiled and left from there. Roshni entered the house. She holded Salma's hands and started swirling.

Salma: Arrey Roshni stop.  What happened to you today? My daughter is looking very happy.
Roshni: How can't I be happy mom? Afterall I saw....

Roshni(m.v): If I say mom about Khanbaba, May be she will not allow me to meet him. And also she will take me away from here. I have already lost him in childhood. I can't afford to loose him again.

Salma: What you saw? Where have u lost?
Roshni: Nothing Ammi. I was just enjoyed a lot today. We gave a huge surprise to principal sir. He became very happy on seeing his old students back.
Salma: Ok. Go and get fresh. I'll prepare dinner for u.
Roshni: Ok Ammi.
She left to her room.

(Let me clear one thing. Now Aman is not in Junaid Manzil. He came to Delhi to set up their branch there. Roshni is also in Delhi. Salma is running a arts school where drawing, painting, craft works, etc., are being taught.)

Back to story,
At night,
Aman was in his flat. He was busy in his laptop. He got a phone. He took and saw it is unknown number. So he cut it. Again his phone rang. He took it.
Aman: Hello.

No response.
Aman: Hello... Who is this?
Again there is no response.
Aman: Are going to talk orelse I will cut the call.It's nonetheless Roshni.
Roshni: Khanbaba....
Aman's heart started beating fast. A huge smile came in his face.

Roshni: Khanbaba, Are u there?
Aman: Haan... Roshni, Sry. I was busy in the work.
Roshni: Oh I'm sorry for disturbing. I'll cut the call. U carry on.
Aman: Noooooooo(loudly).....
Roshni: What happened?
Aman: Nothing.  Nothing is important than u. I'll do the work later. Let's talk.

Roshni: Are u sure?
Aman: Yeah! Yeah! 100%.
Roshni: Ok. Actually u asked me of taking to clg, right?
Aman: Yes...Roshni: If u come to home, my mom will see u. Can u pick me from bus stand?

Aman smiled and was shaking his head.
Roshni: If u r busy, U don't need to come.
Aman: I'll be there at sharp 8 tomorrow. Be ready.
Roshni: Ok Khanbaba. Gud nyt.
Aman: Gud nyt. My dreams.
Roshni(blushing): Same to u.

Roshni cut the call and was jumping in happiness. Then she fall on the bed and was thinking of her moment with Aman and slept.

On otherside,
Aman was looking Roshni's number in his phone. He first saved her number as Roshni then rename as Ammu. He thought about her and slept after a while.

Why Roshni didn't want Aman to know about Salma?
Will Aman able to find Roshni's truth of being herself Ammu?
Keep thinking......
Stay tuned....

                            -VIJIMIRA🥰