Aman's gift for Roshni

Recap:  Aman and Roshni were in the car.

Roshni: Khanbaba Pls say where are we going? What did I forget?
Aman: Shhhhh.....🤫🤫🤫
Roshni: Uffff.....😤😤😤

Aman smiled. After a while he stopped the car in front of a jewelry shop. He came out of the car and opened Roshni's door and forwarded his hand. Roshni was hell confused but was happy to see his genunity. Roshni held his hand and came out. Aman took her inside the shop.

Salesman: Welcome sir. Welcome mam. How can I help u ?
Aman: Yes. Where is platinum section?Salesman: First floor sir.
Aman: Thank you.
Aman and Roshni reached platinum section. There was a saleswoman.

Saleswoman: Welcome sir. Welcome mam. What u want to see sir?
Aman: Show me the latest collection of ladies ring.
Saleswoman: Sure sir.
She showed new collections. Roshni was just staring him with a huge question mark face.

Aman: Why are u looking at me? Select what u like quick. U r getting late to your home.
Roshni: For whom?
Aman: For ur Grandma. Ufff.... For u only.
Roshni was hell shocked. Roshni: For me?? But why???
Aman: If u can prepare and take and come favorite food for me by hiding from ur mother, then I also have rights to give a gift for those beautiful hand.

Roshni: But Khanbaba....
Aman: No buts and ifs Roshni. Select which u like.
Roshni: I'll not select. I don't want anything.
Aman: Then Ok. Hereafter I'll neither come to meet u nor gonna talk to u.
Roshni: Khanbaba....
Aman: Roshni....
Roshni: Uffff.....

Then she started looking at the rings. But she was hell confused to select.
Roshni: Khanbaba, I'm really confused. I'm unable to select. Aman: Ok. Wait I'll select.
Then he selected a ring which has a heart symbol and the small diamonds are looking as A when it is slided. He show it to her. Roshni loved it. They bought the ring and came back to car.

Aman started driving. Roshni was just staring at the ring. She didn't wear it. Aman saw this.
Aman: Roshni, I bought this ring for you only. Wear it.
Roshni: No Khanbaba. I can't wear it. If my mom sees the ring, It will become a big problem.

Aman's face became dull. Roshni noticed it.
Roshni: Don't worry Khanbaba. I'll keep this safe. I'll definitely wear this one day. Once I wear this, I'll never remove this from my hand.
Aman smiled. Both reached her home. Roshni: Ok Khanbaba. Let's see tomorrow.
Aman: Ok , bye....

Roshni was about to leave the car but all of sudden she turned towards Aman and kissed his lips. Aman was totally surprised but he also reciprocated. After 10 minute, they got separated. Roshni ran out of the car without saying anything. Aman smiled and left. Roshni went to her room straight and laid on the bed. She was blushing hard.

They both didn't confess their feelings but they have already connected by their hearts... It was just 2 days since they met. But the destiny had made them for each other on the day they born.

Aman also surprised that how easily Roshni had took a huge place in his heart. He is not the personwho always used to flirt with girls. In fact he never ever pook at a girl. But Roshni is changing him. He was loving her company.

Days are passing. Both were totally attached to eachother. Though They meet each other daily, they used to talk in phone for hours. They have become inseparable. They used to go out.

They used to share everything. Their happiness and sorrow. But still Roshni didn't tell about her true identity. In the bottom of the heart, she has a fear, that how she is going to tell her mother about this. Her mother is not against love but The person she is loving is Aman. After marriage, she should go and live in Junaid Manzil to which Salma will never agree.

One day,
It was Mansoor's death anniversary. Salma and Roshni went to Dharga. Roshni always used to miss her father a lot. Aman knows that she has lost her father but he didn't know that she is Ammu. Salma and Roshni were praying and was about to leave.

Just then Aman entered the Dharga. He also used to come there on the same day as he lost Ammu on this day. They voth crossed each other but didn't met.

Aman also finished the prayer and came out. Aman was totally sad as he miss Ammu a lot. Just then he saw Roshni was standing there in a shop and buying bangles. He started smiling unknowingly. Before he could go to her, she left with Salma.  But Aman didn't see Salma's face. He also left the place and reached his office.

He came to his cabin and was shocked to see Roshni is present there. She was standing near the window and going through the file with full concentration so that she didn't notice him standing at the door. Aman always used to like this side of Roshni who is like a strict boss.

Aman slowly locked the door and came towards her.
Roshni suddenly felt two strong arms around her waist and she smiled as she knew that it is Aman.

Roshni: Good morning Khanbaba.
Aman: Good morning Roshni. Oops... Good morning boss.
Roshni: So this is how u will behave with ur boss.
Aman: What to do if boss is so hot, How could I restrict myself?

What next?
Why did Roshni hide her truth from Aman?
What will be Aman's reaction when he comes to know Roshni's truth?
Keep thinking.....
Stay tuned....
Next part is after 50 comments....

                                 -VIJIMIRA🥰