Our Children 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Recap:  Roshan is blessed with a boy and a girl.

Aman saw that his kids are sleeping silently snuggling into eachother in a single cradle. He was swaying the cradle. Suddenly he felt that something soft was on his hand.

Then he saw that his daughter who is on his side held his little finger and smiling a little in sleep. This made a huge smile to appear on his face. He was totally lost in the moment.

He came back to sense when he felt that someone is holding his shoulder. He saw that it was Roshni. She is standing near him. She is struggling to stand.

She is very weak and also in pain which is clearly seen in her eyes. But ignoring all these, there is a huge happiness clearly witnessed in her eyes. But before she could say anything, Aman stood up and lifted her in his arms.

Aman: Why did u wake up from the bed?
Roshni: Khanbaba pls, I want to see our babies.

He made her lie on the bed. He made her to sit comfortably and placed pillow on her back. He also covered her lower half with blanket.

Aman: You should not move from here, Roshni.
Roshni: But Khanbaba....
Aman: No buts and ifs, Roshni.

He went near the cradle and took his son very carefully. He kicked him. Roshni laughed at seeing this.

Aman felt relieved on seeing her laughing. He handed over his son to Roshni. He was smiling on her and held her finger tightly.

Aman: Waah.... What a son I have got? Kicking me and smiling at his mother.
Roshni: Then what about ur daughter? I'm sure she is the one who keeps kicking me regularly.

Aman lift his daughter in his hand. She is smiling so cutely at him. He came and sat on the bed near Roshni.
Aman: No Roshni. My princess will never hurt u. She is so sweet.

Roshni: No. My prince is the best.
Aman: My princess...
Roshni:  My prince....
Roshan (together): Our children.....

They both laughed. Babies are also laughing. They both kissed both the kids.

Aman: Thank you Roshni. For giving the best feeling of the world. We have become parents.
Roshni: Yes Khanbaba. We have become parents. And see our son is just like u except his eyes. His eyes are similar to mine.

Aman: Same with our princess. She is totally like u but eyes are like mine. I'm feeling that I'm carrying my Ammu again.

Roshni became silent as she haven't revealed the whole past. Aman noticed that.
Aman: Not now Roshni. I know that u want to say the whole truth but our past is not more important for me than u. U need rest. Just lie down and take rest. We will talk about this later.

Roshni nodded in yes. Suddenly both babies started crying at same time.

Aman: What happened to both? Why they are crying together?
Roshni: I think so they are hungry. I should feed them.
Aman: Then why are u waiting? Feed both.
Roshni looked at him. Aman understood.

Aman: Ok. I'll be out. Call me if u want anything.
Roshni: Ok.

Aman handed over their daughter too to Roshni and went out. Roshni fed both and was enjoying their move as it was the best feeling in the world to a mother.

After few minutes, she saw that both slept in the same position. She fixed her dress and called him.

Aman came inside and saw that both his kids are lying on their mom's lap patiently. He came near Roshni and kissed her forehead. Roshni smiled.

Aman saw that both the kids mouth is surrounded with milk layer. He took the wipes from the bag which Parveen gave to him and wiped their mouth.

Roshni smiled at his work. She felt blessed to have him in her life. He slowly took the babies one by one slowly so that their sleep will not get disturbed. He placed them on the cradle and moved it near to the bed.

Aman: Roshni, U sleep well. I'll sleep on couch.
Roshni held Aman's hand and signalled him to sleep next to her. He smiled and laid beside her. They slept hugging each other.

More Interesting twists and turns are waiting....
Stay tuned....

Next part after 340 followers and 200 comments.

                   - VIJIMIRA 🥰