In Ahmed Manzil

Recap: Shayri took Roshni to her home.

Rubina welcomed both. Roshni got shocked on seeing her.
Rubina: Shayri Who is she?
Shayri: Ammi, She is Roshni appi(akka). Roshni appi, This is my mom Rubina.
Roshni: Hello Aunty. Can I ask u something?
Rubina: Sure dr.
Roshni: Can I call u as Chitti(Chachi)?
Rubina: Sure. Y not?
Roshni became happy and hugged her.
Rubina: Arrey....(Smiled)
Roshni broke the hug.

Roshni: I'm sorry Chitti. Actually I was excited. After a long time I'm feeling like I have came back to my family.(Her eyes filled with tears & Rubina wiped it)
Rubina: Even I'm feeling like that I'm seeing my daughter after a long.
Shayri: Isn't it mom? I too felt like that I have seen my long lost sister.
All r laughing. Suddenly a voice came from back.
Someone: Arrey.... What are u guys doing here? Are Mom and daughter  planning anything against me?
Shayri: Not like that Dad.

S... He is Jalal Ahmed.
Jalal: (pointing towards Roshni) She????
Shayri: This is Roshni appi. She is the new counselor of Khan enterprises. As she is new to this place, I took her to our home. Did I do anything wrong Dad?
Jalal: No. Not at all. My daughter is always right. (Seeing Roshni's stomach) Which month dear?
Roshni: 7th month Chittappa (Chachu).. I mean sir.
Jalal: No problem dr. Call me as Chittappa. I'm fine with it. (towards Shayri) Make her to stay in ur room tonight. I'll get ready ur Periyappa's(tauji's) room for her, as she is pregnant she should not climb stairs more.
Is it ok dr?
Roshni: Thank u Chittappa.
Jalal: U r saying me Chittappa. And also saying Thank you. Not fair Roshni.

Jalal kept his hand an her head. Roshni smiled and hugged him. He also hugged her. All went inside. Roshni stopped on seeing a huge photograph pinned in the wall. Shayri noticed it.

Shayri: What happened Appi?
Roshni: This photo?.....
Shayri: This is our family photo. It was taken when I was born. We didn't want to replace this photo as our family became incomplete after this ceremony.
Roshni: Y? What happened?
Shayri: Actually this is my naming ceremony. After my naming ceremony my periyappa (tauji) along with periyamma (taiji) and appi died in an accident. We got only my periyappa's (tauji's) body. Periyamma's (taiji's) and appi's body burnt in the car itself. All these are said by Dad.

Roshni's eyes filled with  tears.  Shayri  took Roshni to her room. They chit chatted for a while. Shayri got call from Rehan so she left the room and went out. Roshni went to balcony and saw a swing was placed there. She closed her eyes.

Flashback:
Roshni was cooking in kitchen. She heard a noice in the hall. So she came out to see. Suddenly,
He: Booooo......
Roshni: Aah.... U idiot. U have feared me to the hell. For a second my heartbeat has stopped.

He: That will never happen. Becoz ur heartbeat is mine. Until I say it will not stop. Moreover I'll not say it to stop.
Roshni: Waah.... U used to give the heart attack and u will become the medicine for it. Ok.. Now tell, What is the matter? U have came home earlier than usual.
He: I'll not say the reason but I'll show it.
He blindfolded her eyes and took her to room.He  took her to the balcony and made her to sit on the swing. He  unfolded the cloth on her eyes and pushed the swing.
Roshni: Wow..... Swing.... Yay😃😃😃....

She was enjoying like a kid. He was just admiring her. Then he also came and sat with her. They were swaying in the swing. Roshni rested her head on his shoulder.
Roshni: How did u know that I love swing?
He: By this.
He took a photo in which Roshni was sitting in a swing with a huge smile. Her eyes filled with tears. He wipe it out.
He: No. I bought this to make u happy but u started crying.
She: No, these are tears of happiness. I'm really blessed to have u in my life. I Love you ❤
He: I'm more lucky than u. I Love you too....
Flashback ends.

Meanwhile, In Khan enterprises

Aman was still thinking about Roshni. He didn't understand why this is happening. But his mind is not allowing him to concentrate on work. Rehan was in his phone talking with Shayri. He came back and saw Aman in deep thoughts.

Rehan: Anna(bhai).....
He didn't react. Rehan shook him. Aman came out of the thoughts.
Aman: Haan???
Rehan: What happened Anna(bhai)? I'm calling you but ur not mentally here.
Aman: Nothing Rehan.
Rehan: Anna, I'm younger than u. But I'm not a kid. Say what happened.
Aman told everything.
Aman: I don't know why? But I can't able to stop thinking of Roshni. I feel like I should be with her. I feel like she need me.

About whom Roshni is thinking?
How is 'HE' related to Roshni?
What is the reason behind Aman's feeling?
Is there any connectivity between Aman and Roshni?
Keep thinking.....
Stay tuned.....

                                          -VIJIMIRA🥰